Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does SR9009 compare to Cardarine?

Raning

esterday I wanted to place the order for Cardarinefrom SARMS 1 – it has been a long time since I have been on theirwebsite because I was saving the money for it. And I have seen a new(at least for me) sarm SR9009. Tried to find some information aboutit, and they say that it is some sort of an improved version ofCardarine. Did you use it already? Should I take this instead ofCardarine?

the difference between the two is the half life

cardarine can be dosed 1-2X per day no problem

sr9009 has a very short half life

people confuse how to use sr9009 on other forums because they are retarded and don't get the concept

the point of sr9009 is to get a quick spike in the drug in your system, so you want to use it before exercise 1 hour take the dose. you get the spike and then it leaves your system in a few hours. so if you exercise once a day, you take it once a day. if you exercise 3X per day you take it 3X per day. that concept seems to get lost on people

if you want super endurance you use both. run the cardarine 10mg AM and PM, and then dose the sr9009 5-20mg 1 before exercise.

To put it simply:

1. Cardarine does not burn fat if you don't train, but you can take it just once or twice per day, which is very convenient to many.

2. SR9009 needs to be taken several times per day, but it will burn fat regardless of the training.

Both compounds will give similar performance boosting in terms of endurance and recovery.

just to add if you are a performance endurance athlete or boxer, etc. and need to pick 1.. you go with sr9009. it is stronger during that window it is in your system for endurance boost.

i wish i had access to both though back when i did it!!! we know that people were using it during the 2008 olympics

So the difference is that simple? I guess that they both have no side effects? What you think is a good place to buy them at good price and get the originals?

Both are fantastic options but for simply fat loss and endurance then Cardarine is the best option. SR is a great addition if you were going to use it before a specific event. I would always get mine from sarms1.com

Stenabolic (SR9009) and cardarine are extremely similar. They are both PPAR up regulators. SR9009 is slightly stronger then cardarine, but also a bit more expensive. It's kind of like cardarine's big older brother. You can't go wrong using either of them. If you have a bit of extra money, try SR9009. If money is on the tighter side, you can't go wrong with the tried and true cardarine.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
http://www.evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review

You can purchase both from sarms1.com.

Top Bottom