Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does this look for a 2-week stack?

drug_against_war

Okay, I'm sold on trying out the 2 week cycle theory, so I'd like some feedback about my planned stack. If you don't know how the theory works, please do a search before you post anything--this is NOT a mass stack!
Cycle will be 2 weeks with injectables front-loaded 3 days before the start of the orals. Injection cycle begins one day before the orals/ends with one day of orals left.

Winny 50mg ED (oral)
Anavar 50mg ED (oral)
75mg Tren ED
100mg Test Suspension ED
50mg Durabolin ED
50mg Primo ED

2.5mg Femara ED as an anti-e, nolva for post-cycle, HCG on hand if necessary (but it shouldn't be, in theory).
Will then take 4-6 weeks to recover before cycling again.
May also cycle DNP before the gear cycle to take advantage of the anabolic rebound effect, and will probably add T-3 as well during the cycle to increase protein synthesis.
Ok, what do you guys think?
Peace,
DAW

this is my 2nd future 2 week cycle:
all this is backed up my long research and experience:

Testo Depot 250, 500 mg on day 1
Anapolon, 200mg day 1; 150 mg for 9 more days; 50mg for 1 more days
Anabol 50mg/day for 1week, 10mg/day 3 more weeks, morning only.
Winstrol Depot 50mg for 8 days.
HCG 1000 I.U. every 3rd day for first 10 days
and letrozole @ 1/4 tab from day11 till 5th week.

Clomid starting from third week till 7th week @ 50mg/day
Finasteride @ 1mg/day from week 2-4.
Picrorhiza Kurroa caps ED for 5 weeks (for liver)
Tribulus Terrestris powder ED for 5 weeks.
Ipriflavone @ 600mg/day for 2 months.(for cortisol suppression and calcium loss)

IMO if u r use to of longer cycle u might not b satisfied with it. but if u keep doing it for whole year it might b better in the end.

I would go a little longer than two weeks..but if your gonna stick with the short and sweet stuff then I would run injectable winny, test suspension, fina, and then a strong oral like anadrol. That the suspension and anadrol should make you blow up at least 10 lbs and the fina/winny should help that to be pretty lean gains(along with the anti-e that your taking). Your gonna be doing shots ED for suspension so you can mix the fina in that(but that might be a pretty painful injection), the winny you should inject seperatly because you dont wanna mix oils and water based(obviously), but I feel like I get a lot more out of the injectables than orals, to me its worth the extra $.

drug_against_war said:
Okay, I'm sold on trying out the 2 week cycle theory, so I'd like some feedback about my planned stack. If you don't know how the theory works, please do a search before you post anything--this is NOT a mass stack!
Cycle will be 2 weeks with injectables front-loaded 3 days before the start of the orals. Injection cycle begins one day before the orals/ends with one day of orals left.

Winny 50mg ED (oral)
Anavar 50mg ED (oral)
75mg Tren ED
100mg Test Suspension ED
50mg Durabolin ED
50mg Primo ED

2.5mg Femara ED as an anti-e, nolva for post-cycle, HCG on hand if necessary (but it shouldn't be, in theory).
Will then take 4-6 weeks to recover before cycling again.
May also cycle DNP before the gear cycle to take advantage of the anabolic rebound effect, and will probably add T-3 as well during the cycle to increase protein synthesis.
Ok, what do you guys think?
Peace,
DAW

Start the orals at the same time as the front loads.
Drop the anavar as it will do nothing(sorry I know this steps on a few toes but anavar is a very weak androgen and only a mild anabolic... and it is expensive..."that bro" is wrong on this one for sure) Besides why have two 17aa roids?

Primo is not suitable unless it is oral as it is in a very long acting ester. It is also too darn weak bro.

Up the nandrolone phenylprop to 100 per day.

TRY THIS>...... Tren 150 on day one and then 50 per day and stop after day 12, Suspension 100 per day and stop after day 13, winstrol orally only at 50 per day through day 14, as the injectable hangs around for a weak after last injection,
nandrolone phenylprop 200 on day one and then 100 per day through day 11.

Thats a lot of juice bro and may be a waste.... and I think winstrol is a waste of money especially when we have tren available.

Personally I would do tren/test with d-bol. D-bol 50 per day in five divided doses through day 14. Even that is a lot of stuff.

I have gotten very good results from d-bol 50 and tren 75 . I also have had great rsults with test 100 and tren 75.
Good luck

RG

:)

there is no reason not to start all AAS orals and injectables on the same day. you only have 2 weeks - get all you can in your system as fast as possible.

One other note from experience. You can try the 2 week on 3 week off theory - but in the long run you would be much happier going with a long cycle with lower mgs.

Good luck
Nautica

nautica said:
there is no reason not to start all AAS orals and injectables on the same day. you only have 2 weeks - get all you can in your system as fast as possible.

One other note from experience. You can try the 2 week on 3 week off theory - but in the long run you would be much happier going with a long cycle with lower mgs.

Good luck
Nautica

Yes the longer cycle with lower doses will give better gains BUT then you have to deal with a shitty lipid profile for a longer period of time and other sides as well. 2 on 4 off can be very good over a long period of time and allows for better training while "off" and I like that too.
I just cannot "stomach" months of a 15:1 hdl to total cholesterol ratio anymore. And believe me bro's we all get it so don't fool yourself.

RG

:)

Thanks for the solid advice guys.
I intend to use winny tabs cause as RG said, the injectable actually hangs around for a while. As far as hepatoxicity, I'm not too worried about it since it's only for 2 weeks.
As far as the dosage is concerned, all the injectables are already mixed together in one vial at those dosages, so all I have to do is site inject 1 cc ED (some of you may know who's gear I'm talking about here). I'm still trying to find out what type of esther the primo has on it (enanthate or acetate).

Trust me, as someone who has used Nandrolene Phenlyprop in a two weeker, its a BAD idea, it will shut you down hard and long even only taking it two weeks. Drop it and you're set.

Top Bottom