Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does a GYNO lump feels like?

fitwizard

I really don't know how does a lump feels like? My nipples are a little bit sensitive. I mean a little bit. If I wasn't taking any AS, I probably wouldn't even pay attention to it. It's not like it's really itchi or something.

Does Gyno must come with a "lump" ? or can it come without the lump? Also how does a lump really feels like?

Your nips can be sore without a lump. Sore can also mean their is tissue growing. It feels hard like a minature walnut. What is your cycle?

The initial stage will start out with some puffiness/swelling and itchiness and irritativeness.Once it has proceeded into the next stage,the actual gland starts to form solid,tumorescent-like growths which usually start out feeling like a small marble sitting behind or around the arreola.Get some liquidex or nolvadex ASAP if you are the slightest bit suspicious of any of these symptoms beginning.

that is a symptom of gyno, bro. the beginning stage, but a symtom nevertheless. what anti-e are you taking?

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
The initial stage will start out with some puffiness/swelling and itchiness and irritativeness.Once it has proceeded into the next stage,the actual gland starts to form solid,tumorescent-like growths which usually start out feeling like a small marble sitting behind or around the arreola.Get some liquidex or nolvadex ASAP if you are the slightest bit suspicious of any of these symptoms beginning.

Huck, I have come to the conclusion that my gyno (Smaller than a pea) will not get any bigger. No matter if my nips get sore it doesnt get worse. Im taking precautions, but this is chemically possible i believe.

Golfer,you're likely right.If all precautionary methods are in place before or concurrently starting aromitizable compounds,you will likely not experience further proliferation.

My cycle is:

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin) 300mg a week
Test Enathate 750mg a week
Dbols 25-35mg ED (wk 1-4)

Note that these very slight sensitivity came as fast as 3-4 days after I started the cycle !!!

I also recall that slight sensitivity on my first cycle which was:
sust500 and deca300 along with dbols, but I don't remember when it started then. But I don't think it was after 3-4 days. Can't be sure though.

I have started taking Arimidex 0.5g-1g from day one of the cycle. And yesterday have also started Vitex. If these signs come from the nandrolone, I can take 5g a day of arimidex and it still won't help.

The sensitivity is extremely slight. Maybe I should wait a few more days. Thing is, I don't want to have new tissues built there slowly, only to wake up after the cycle with tits

Take the Vitex, Arimidex, and get some nolvadex. That is as much as you can do. Good luck.

Top Bottom