Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does GH cause 'GH gut'?

strengthmonster

I have tried searching but can't find anything. Just interested in knowing how/if I can prevent it, having just started on GH for the first time.

Is it simply due to a scar tissue build up in the abdominal skin due to frequent sub cutaneous injections or is there another reason?

Strengthmonster, growth hormone makes everythin grow. Lean muscle, bone, and internal organs. When you see "growth gut" your seeing enlarged internal organs pressing against the abdominal wall.

PEACE

You become a "GH gut" because your internal organs grow.

To prevent scar tissue you should rotate the inj area. In fact, you HAVE to inject in different places because growth hormone has a local fat burning effect.

Interesting. Is this usually only in the guys that have been using massive amounts (such as pros)? Could this lead to problems like enlarged heart then?

Also, so far I've just started using my ab skinfold, should I start rotating on skin folds all over my body?

It increases the fat lining around the internal organs, rather than the increase of the organs themselves. This however, isn't bodyfat. As you've seen some users have ripped abs that protrude out further than their chest. :p

(sorry, I love these icons!)

Remember though, that this is only after prolonged use (years) with high dosages (4-16 I.U./ed) together with high amounts of AS, T3, Insulin IGF-1 a.s.o. Doctor's can often prescribe therapeutic dosages for elder people who try to stay younger and healthier on 1-2 I.U./ed for many months at a time and they may train a lot of cardio also to stay young and healthy, but do not get these "growth-guts".

So, it's a matter of dosages, time and simultaneous use of large amounts of AS that make intestines and heart grow to disproportionate degrees.

Crom

I wonder how Shawn Ray keeps such a tight waist then? I know he is outspoken against slin use, but he must use GH to get that ripped...

I'd say not too much more than is needed to get the job done. He isn't a monster. If any at all, shit he is the professionals professional, carb starve and don't go too far over in the off season

Shawn Ray is pretty lean all year around and is always in 10-15 lbs of contest shape. He is very consistent with his diet and with his constant success he know exactly what he needs to do to get into condition.

I don't think he has ever touched GH , if he did he would be alot bigger.

Top Bottom