Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does 50mg of oral winny compare to alcoholic beverages?

milkbone

Is there a direct conversion of how many alcoholic beverages a certain amount of winny equates to in regards to liver toxicity? I'd just like to have some kind of ballpark figure to go by.

I had read a thread that indicated something like 1 Anavar tab = 2 beers (or something like that). Is there some similar comparison for oral winny?

Thanks for the tip Nautica. I was just hoping there was a study done at some point that would equate oral 17aa steroid use to something that everyone is familiar with ... like drinking. I know I've given my liver quite a few good workouts by hitting the bars, so I'm just wondering how it compares to oral AAS use. I'm only on 50mg of winny ED but I'm paranoid about the liver values. I don't really have a hereditary reason to be nervous, I just value my health. Do you guys recommend getting lab tests mid-cycle, or wait until the cycle is finished? Seems like it'd be best to have mid-cycle tests so you could cut back if needed.

Last edited:
milkbone said:
Is there a direct conversion of how many alcoholic beverages a certain amount of winny equates to in regards to liver toxicity? I'd just like to have some kind of ballpark figure to go by.

I had read a thread that indicated something like 1 Anavar tab = 2 beers (or something like that). Is there some similar comparison for oral winny?

hmm this would be good to know but as nautica said, if someone can give a full comparison, they are full of shit.

Hugh Gellatts said:
I just pounded 5 amps of winstrol and the chicks at my gym still look ugly. Beer is much better in fixing that problem.

:D lol

I'm considering having tests done mid-cycle now just to make sure things are cool and to see how I respond to C17aa orals. I have been on accutane 4 times in my life for months at a time and the docs never took me off of it, so I guess I handle liver toxicity as well as the next guy.

Top Bottom