Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you reduce sweat on tren?

make the place colder.

take more support supps.

I don't have this issue on tren, I don't sweat easy though. if you are a guy that breaks a sweat easy then tren might not be for you.

its funny you say this because i usually break out into a sweat just by looking at something hot on TV, but on tren I dont really sweat. i am very hot tho, mrs is always saying wow youre on fire. i have woken up a few times so hot that i wake up wide awake and had trouble getting back to sleep because im uncomfortably warm, even on very cold days i wake up in nothing but boxer shorts and feel like its normal day room temperature

^^^ its totally normal for the body temperature to fluctuate.

for me while on tren i go to sleep fine, but i will get hot towards the morning. but i won't sweat, if i was a sweater my bed would be soaked i'm sure.

if any of you don't have those A/C thermostats that you can set to change temp automatically you should invest in one.. it will be a huge help. if you start getting hot at 1am then just set it to drop the temp at that time. this way you don't have to get up and adjust it

Top Bottom