Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you manage injections?

Fecay

Before doing injections, if you have a 10 ml vial, is it necessary to use a separate needle everytime to draw the steroid, or I could use the same one as for the injection? I think it is quite a lot of additional work and material to use a separate needle and syrynge to withdraw the oil.

You could use it, but it is not advisable, since the needle may get dirty by contacting the outer side of the vial, and sometimes they will lose sharpness, so that the injection won't go as smooth. However, you can do this, as it is not a big deal.

You could use it, but it is not advisable, since the needle may get dirty by contacting the outer side of the vial, and sometimes they will lose sharpness, so that the injection won't go as smooth. However, you can do this, as it is not a big deal.

As Lev says it's not a big deal per se but it does blunt the pin a little. It's no real work to change it over and pins are pennies to buy.

Ok - I will see how convenient I will find it. Thanks for sharing experience - at least now I know that it is fine to do injections this way.

Top Bottom