Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you lose 20 lbs in 2 months?

JoNeS

A girl-friend of mine wants to lose 20lbs by new-years. She asks me how to to this cuz im in the gym all the time and I follow the basic body-building lifestyle. But I'm not sure what to tell her. Because I don't really know that much about losing weight. I've always been on the gaining end and I have never had to lose more than a few lbs to get cut. Just to let you know about her training. She doesnt train, and she eats like 3 meals a day. But she is willing to be strict and follow my plan. So guys... give me the plan.

30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week if she doesn't even train would prolly do the trick.

Impossible. Even if she is decided to change her lifestyle, 2 months is what she needs first to start studying and learning about the normal world. (the healthy one). Her goals should be stages of at least 6 months I think...for example, get down those 20 pounds in the next 6 months...then start building muscle in the other 6 months and so on..

Sometimes co-workers or other people use to tell me...if i change my lifestyle an hit the gym, i'd be fit in 2 months...I laugh and tell them. When was the last time you were fit?...the say...at 20...Then I say...so you have about 7 years eating what you want and doing what you want to be like you are now...If you wanna have a good body, first change your whole lifestyle and in 7 years you'll have the body of your dreams. Not before. We pay our sins here on the earth...muahaha....

No sweets,fried foods,or white starch 6 days a week,plus cardio like a few of the boys said so far,it works....

That much? That fast?

If she does not care much about keeping lean mass, and wants to drop fat as fast as possible, there is no substitute for getting into and staying it ketosis for like 6-8 weeks, AND doing cardio.

Fat will melt off.

But to try to stick with a strict keto diet (NOT a CKD) for the holidays .... LOL........ good luck!

Go over maybe 30 G MAX of carbs a day, and you blow it.

djufo said:
Impossible.

NOT impossible. Its all a matter of deciding to act and then acting on those decisions.

She could do that with a little help from Mr. X's fat fast, no problem.

Even conventional Ketogenic diets will do that, and add the appropritate tools to raise her M.R., not to mention a strict utilization of r-ala to partition her minimal carb intake to keep her in DEEEEP ketosis, and she's there.

But here this, dred, its HARD FUCKING WORK, and there is no way around that part of the recipe.

Top Bottom