Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you know if your gyno is caused by prolactin or estrogen?

ConkerTheKing

^ see topic title. I've never lactated and I wouldn't know how to check if I can or not. Is there any other way to tell?

It's NOT full breast development, it's massive pointy nipples which make my pecs look triangular.

I got it when I was 11, and I wasn't taking anything for it so it's definitely pubertal. But I'm now 19 and beginning to think that the whole "it'll go away on its own" thing was just a lie. I only realized it was real gyno last year, because I was incredibly overweight for most of my teenage years, and in fact the #1 reason I finally decided to lose the weight was because I was tired of people making fun of my "manboobs". I was so obsessed with getting rid of them that I dieted down to 140lbs, and looked dangerously skinny, but I still had these horrible pointy pecs so I finally decided that it had to be more than just a fat thing - that was when I found out about real gyno.

I absolutely 100% do not want to get surgery. I've heard too many horror stories about depressions above the pecs and saggy nipples afterwards that it's just not worth the risk.

It's the type of gyno which looks perfectly normal if I splash a bit of water over my nipples or stand in the cold for a few minutes without a shirt on. From what I've heard this is actually more likely to be a prolactin issue than an estrogen. On the other hand, I have an insanely high sex drive, I started growing a beard at 13 (I was suspended in first year of high school because I wouldn't shave, no joke - about 2 years earlier than anyone else I know) and I put on muscle very easily. So I'm guessing it could be as a result of being overweight and having too much aromatase in my body.

Either way, I'm not taking any action whatsoever until I find out what type it is. Is there any way to check it and know for sure? I'm awaiting the results of a blood test for prolactin but since it developed so long ago, they're probably normal now so it might not tell me anything at all

good question, i have a similar problem. big lump under my left nip and it slowly developed over time. i have taken deca as well as sust and various other pro-hormones but im not really sure what was the exact cause or when it really became a problem. i know this sounds silly but its too hard to put a finger on what was the exact catalyst of this problem.

so im running letro @ 1.5mg ed and nolva @ 20mg ed right now and have been on it for two weeks, so far no help at all.

this subject is covered so much on this board but it always seems that someone has something new going on.

anyone know the answer to this. also would throwing in dostinex just in case be a bad idea or is that too much

Top Bottom