Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys stop heartburn?

i have CHRONIC fuckin heartburn ALL the time for the last 8 years. Only thing that works so far has been Pepcid AC tablets..one in the morning, one before I go to bed...i also carry around a small container of Tums just in case

i get hearburn quite abit
i seem to get it alot while using oral aas and when i drinka a good amount of alcohol
but when i dod get it i usually use rolaid or tums
i dont like to rely on that shit so if its not to dad sometimes a glass of milk will help

If you have constant heart burn ask your Doctor about GERD,

Had heart burn for years, turns out it is GERD, now I take one simple pill everyday and no more heartburn. Really nice.

Don’t ask me what the heck GERD means, all the MD’s know and the stupid pill is cheap, but works great.

solidspine said:
If you have constant heart burn ask your Doctor about GERD,

Had heart burn for years, turns out it is GERD, now I take one simple pill everyday and no more heartburn. Really nice.

Don’t ask me what the heck GERD means, all the MD’s know and the stupid pill is cheap, but works great.

Gastresophagol reflux disease basically due to stomach contents coming up to your esophagus

i guess there all pretty much the same, my doctor told me prilosec, works wonders, I have constant heart burn with a little acid reflux, pill everyday for 2 weeks.

I used to suffer from chronic heartburn. What stopped it for me, if you want to avoid meds, is eating many smaller meals throughout the day. When I was putting down 4-5 bigger, higher fat meals...bro, talk about misery. Anyway, if you try it I really hope that it works for you cause heartburn sucks.

they're all "bandaids" of sorts and to truely get rid of the problem you must, of course, find and deal with the root of the cause.

that been said, IMO ...with regards to heartburn, the best stuff i ever used (and i swear by it) good ole natural TURMERIC!
mine are 750mg (swanson's brand), i take 2 as recommended and it works awesome!
other things i use are:
potassium (just pop a couple of 99mg ones)
or
calcium cabonate (yup the supplement)

***now of course, if you already HAVE damage, i.e. an ulcer
then i'd recommend something like the above mentioned:
prevacid or nexium ...usually taken with an anti-inflamatory that's easy on the stomach such as naproxen.
...matter of fact some of the prevacid samples given to doctors actually come in a kit with both prevacid (to reduce stomach acid production) + 375mg naproxen (to reduce inflamation thus speeding recovery)

Last edited:
screw all these prescription temporary fixes for heartburn, like THE GOOD SUN stated, they are nothing more then bandaids. Go all natural and get rid of it permanently by using Apple Cider Vinegar, you can pick up a bottle at your local grocery store for under 5 bucks.

I was skeptical at first, plus it tastes like shit, but try taking a shots worth of it with each meal for a whole week and I promise you in the long run you'll thank me.

Top Bottom