Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys inject into quads??

I hit more than glute but quads... seems painfull ! Well to me anyways. That and id be afraid of messing up and hitting something I shouldnt have. Im not in any way saying anything negative to the ones who are brave and go that route...I couldnt do it. Id do calves before quads.

all I do is shoot quads. sit on the corner of my bed, relax my leg, measure up a hands length from the knee and stick it in slow into a relaxed muscle.

ThepoolGuy said:
Do you guys stand up when you do it or do you sit on the toilet? Do you inject into the upper part or lower part of the quad? I used a 22 gauge 1.5 inch needle to inject a testprop/trenace mixture into my glute last night and now I can hardly walk. I want to try injecting into my quad with a 23 gauge 1 inch needle and see how that goes. Do you guys think Ill be crippled at work tommorrow if I do it tonight?

check out howtodoinjections.com

i like to keep it high and on the outside, seems like less nerves there. Once in a while its a little uncomfortable going in but most of the time its buttery smooth. I use a 25g 1". I've never liked glutes although Ive done them. Too hard to reach, and I dont like the pain when sitting. Id rather have a pimp limp for a few days then a sore ass. Just me though.

why do all that twisting and turning to stick glutes? quads are SO much easier to hit.

nab12 said:
I have injected into my quad several times....and its been so much better than the glute. I sit on the bed and hang my leg over, bending at the knee, just so that the muscle isnt tight. I inject about 6 inches about the knee. I only injected 1 ml each time...i wouldnt go over 2 ml myself.

check it out here
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

i do 2 and even 3 ml with no problem on the quads. Glute injections don't work when I get jacked enough. I can't even aspirate on a delt injection i'm so tight. unless i hit an angle...I need to stretch i'm sure. I've also found that injecting higher up on my leg i get less pain so not sure about the 6 inches. Outer part of the quad for me also.

Love quads..cant reach my ass to aspirate and although delts are nice..i dont like that angle either...ive injected both standing and sitting and sitting is the way to go..because if you tense up itll move the needle all around..looks creepy.

I sit on the john bend my knee flex the lag and look for the biggest piece of muscle on the outside of my quad...then sterilize and poke...easy peezy japaneezy

Top Bottom