Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you drop body fat %

nathanbreeze

[FONT=&quot]What is your guys go to for dropping fat during a cutting cycle. Number one for me is eating extremely clean five to six small meals a day with a lot of protein. I add tren E and Test E, test lower than tren about 100 to 150mg test, tren 200. And work out like a beast, swimming for cardio, lots of laps after the work out. Sleep like a baby. Wanted to get some responses on what you guys do to drop body fat. Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

how does eating 5-6X a day make any sense to lose weight?

this is bro science and you will continue to struggle losing weight if you follow that.. although yes if you eat more meals your metabolism does rise, but very slightly. the problem is everytime you eat and eating in a large window keeps your insulin elevated, so your body wants to store store store and store fat all day. it is our survival mechanism.

instead you want to eat less frequently in a smaller window. this is known as intermittent fasting, but i prefer to call it 'sane eating'. and yes in that window you should eat clean natural whole foods.

i have a cutting Ebook in my signature which goes through diet and a steroid stack. you can also PM me would love to work with you 1on 1 and help you. it can be done

Last edited:
eveyrone is different on what they require for cutting etc... we have different responses to different types of foods, training etc... eating clean is OBVIOUS man... its not like your telling us something magical here... that should be common sense.. you dont need tren to lose weight dude... you need consistency and discipline in diet and training

Man you gotta do some more reading and research. Stay far away from Tren right now! I drop fat my IF, eating clean and training 6 days a week. How old are you and what is your training experience ?

Top Bottom