Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you describe the PUMP?

AALudwinski

I am sure that this might have been asked before, butI did not find an answer from people who really know that. What isthe pump that everyone talks about? I keep hearing this word used allover the place, but so far nobody managed to give me a clearexplanation of this word. Sorry for the silly question if it is!

It is an intense flow of blood into the muscles, which brings with it a strong sense of tension in the muscle being stressed, fullness, heat....this state comes when you really stress the muscles and go hardcore, and so much blood runs into those muscles, that you start to feel all of the above with a lot of intensity.

Than you Lev for the fast reply!

Wow, this forum is so great - so fast replies here!

If this feeling gets to strong, as I see many guys complain about too much pump, can it damage you? Like overfill the muscles and kinda burst them?

The classic lines, slightly over-sold in the film Pumping Iron were said by Arnold Schwarzenneger, who described the pump as being 'like cumming'. He was, as I say, slightly over-doing it but he did mean it can and often does make you feel real good.

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ

Top Bottom