Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you combat fina sides

ManOfGlass

I've done a lot of research on this cause im real interested in fina but i wanted some personal opinions. What do you guys think is the best thing to take to combat the sides of fina? And what can i do in the w/o to minimize sides? anything? thanks for the input guys.

You have to be more specific than that. There are many sides to many things from foods to drugs. Fina doesn't hit everyone the same. You will probably have very tight muscles, sleepless nights and bad night sweats. If you do the gear, you must do the pain.

You can take things to help sleep at night, but you will still wake up in a pool of sweat. Get out those plastic sheets and drink plenty of water!

It seems like I responded to this exact post 2-3 days ago. I guess I will repeat what I said then. Racer is right diffrent people respond diffrently. " actually I didn't say that last time" I don't experiance any of the bad sides from fina except some painful pumps. Those are not bad enough to stop my work out or keep me from doing cardio. Other people can not do tren because the sides are so bad. You need to use the search function and you are going to have to do a cycle and find out what sides you get. once you know then you will know what to do because you will have researched it and found what others have done.

misunderstanding

Sorry guys i guess i stated this one wrong. I asked a while ago what the best thing to combat fina sides was, i know what is supposed to work but now i want to know from personal experience what works best for YOU, any posts would be greatly appreeciated.

buy larger clothes.....

Just take flax seed oil and omega 3's for your cardiovascular health.

ManOfGlass you need to be more specific than that. What sides are you asking about? Some people get hives.

Three bad things about fina for me. 1)Very tight muscles. 2)trouble sleeping at night. 3)bad night sweats.

No matter how much water I drank, the fina kept me very tight so there was nothing I could do to relieve #1. For #2 I took a few valerian root capsules about 30min before bed and I slept fine. #3 is a big pain. Nothing you can do. Bump your temperature down about 3 degrees at night and things will not be quite as bad.

ManOfGlass you need to be more specific than that. What sides are you asking about? Some people get hives.

I was just wondering Rolgor about you though, i wanted personal experiences and how you handled it, or would handle it if you were to use it again. I was just curious how the pro's do it, theres always the right way and the best way, more than likly i'll use the wrong way but we learn through experience. Thats kinda why i wanted to know how you guys do it, book smart and street smart are completly different.

Top Bottom