Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do we know how steroids interact with other medications we take?

dasitmane

I take Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) and cetirizine/loratadine sometimes (antihistamines)

and also doxycycline (antibiotic) for acne

It will also raise your BP quite a bit. Also, stay away from prolonged use of antibiotics (doxycycline) in general. Find another treatment for your acne for your own health in general.

antibiotics are going to trash your gut flora and cause problems down the road if they havent already. By destroying good gut flora you open the door to a host of bad stuff and guess what they do? put off all sorts of toxins and cause your immune system to go into overdrive and what does that do? For many cause allergies etc.

you have underlying health issues you need to take care of and drugs dont fix anything, they simply hide (often at the expense of greater problems) symptoms of problems.

^I agree

I was prescribed the doxy like a year ago

took it for a few months and it helped with acne a little

but I stopped taking it

for like a year

I just started taking it recently cuz of an acne outbreak, but probably will stop

^I agree

I was prescribed the doxy like a year ago

took it for a few months and it helped with acne a little

but I stopped taking it

for like a year

I just started taking it recently cuz of an acne outbreak, but probably will stop

just because a doc prescribes you something doesn't mean he has your interest at heart. most doctors just like the general public know nothing about fitness or health unless they live the life themselves.

sorry about your acne but we all have problems and I know its shocking but its okay to just deal with it as best you can WITHOUT drugs or surgery. both should be a LAST RESORT. too many people jump on drugs or have unnecessary surgeries without even doing their own homework. there are plenty of natural supplements that help with acne

Top Bottom