Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u know if you miss the muscle?

SinisterUproar

I've been injecting with a 25 5/8 in my quads with no problems so far, but I'm just wondering how will I know if I miss the muscle an inject into fat? Will I get an abscess or something?

Redness, swelling, potential fever, hot to touch. The latter are signs of infection. If you don't have any of those issues then I wouldn't sweat it, it still gets absorbed in the fat.

Redness, swelling, potential fever, hot to touch. The latter are signs of infection. If you don't have any of those issues then I wouldn't sweat it, it still gets absorbed in the fat.

Yeah I haven't had any issues at all, no pain nothing, maybe I should switch to one inch to be safe thoug....

bro, your probably not getting any of that in your muscle... you should be using a 23' 1.5" ... the ones you are using are for delts man... you need to switch that up...

Your bodyfat would have to be 18%+ for fat to accumulate within the muscle, and if its not within the muscle you'd have a hard time injecting into fat if your bf% is in check and you're intentionally aiming for muscle, that being said I'd recommend switching to a longer needle from this point on, it should be a deep intramuscular injection....

Your bodyfat would have to be 18%+ for fat to accumulate within the muscle, and if its not within the muscle you'd have a hard time injecting into fat if your bf% is in check and you're intentionally aiming for muscle, that being said I'd recommend switching to a longer needle from this point on, it should be a deep intramuscular injection....

I will switch to a larger needle now that I am used to pinning... Just want to make sure that so far I haven't been fucking up

Top Bottom