Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do u know if natural test is suppressed?

Stubby2

Im going to be doing anavar @ 30mg ED for 8 weeks. Im getting clomid on hand to just in case but want to avoid using it if at all possible due to possible sides like visual distrubances.

Just wondering how obvious it will be if my natural test has ceassed/slowed.

Will the testes shrink to a massive extent or will it be a slight change. If there is a possibility my natural test has now been affected by the 'var (seems the jury is out on this one if it does or doesnt).

Are there any other signs of my natural test being low?

If I need the clomid was thinking of doing 100mg ED for 1st week then 50mg ED for the next week and thats it. Any opinions on this? But as I say, want to avoid use of clomid if at all possible.

BTW, this will be my first cycle and will be starting in 3 weeks after I get back from majorca. I shall be taking in about 250 grams of protein ED and trying to get 3500-4000 cals ED. Im currently weighing in at about 175lbs. Currently around 15-18% bf according to my callipers.

What kind of gains/rippedness can I expect from this bearing in mind this is my first cycle. Ive lost about 35lbs of fat since march lifting hard and doing little to no cardio.

Yeah so if you can let me know the signs of suppressed natural test that would be magic.

cheers guys

STUBS

Hi stubby2!

No matter what kind of anabolic steroid you use your testosterone production WILL be suppressed....

However, with an Anavar only cycle this suppression will be minimal´and you would compensate pretty quickly once you discontinue your anavar and start your clomid.

A thumb rule for keeping testosterone supression minimal:
KEEP YOUR CYCLES SHORT.

I am no Anavar expert but the cycle above seems as a VERY mild cycle. If I were you I would take 40mg ED for 6 weeks... This is also very mild, but would probably work a little bit better + minimize eventual suppression.

As far as gains, it will all depend on your diet and motivation in the gym, but you wont get any wonder results..... But it will keep you in an anabolic phase, which is a good thing.....

Good luck

/Komo

Last edited:
Signs of natural test supressed....Hmmmmmmm....Feeling like shit, not wanting to do anything, and yer nuts the size of Lima Beans comes to mind....

At 40mg's of Anavar a day, your HPTA should be fine, and it will not aromatize....

Don't expect miracles from this cycle...added strength, and fat reduction will occur....how much will depend on diet and training....

If I could afford it, I'd stay on Anavar at 30mg's a day year round....

Ranger

I was thinking that since im a steroid virgin i should see better results than some1 that had used other more potent substances previously. What about cardio? should I include some cardio in my workouts while on or not?

STUBS

Although cardio is advisable in the overall plan to reach your goal I wouldn't worry about doing it on your very first cycle especially with a mild steroid like Anavar cos you're going to have to eat like a friggin horse to put on any appreciable mass! Do not worry about your BF ratio at all, the sole purpose of this cycle is to put as much muscle as possible, you can always cut up later but in the meantime your muscle will feed off any excess BF so EAT!
Good gaining Bro! :biggrin:

anavar has been shown to suppress test production with as little as 2.5mg/ed. When you stop taking it, if you dont get morning wood, you know your suppressed and then when you cant get it up you get depressed.

errrr... sod that then... clomid will be my buddy i think. Ive read elsewhere I should wait 3 days after my last day of var before starting the clomid therapy so ill do this I think.

Im really looking forward to this. Ill be taking creatine with the var also since I heard creatine compliments the var pretty well :) Im not really out to be huge (not that any1 would from var alone) but strive to put on a little more muscle maybe 5-6lbs and trim the fat off a bit. Not to concerned about the fat since I know its easier to shed that it is to build muscle. Also, any extra muscle I put on will increase my metabolism thus making the fat loss even easier after anyways + the addition of a clen/eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks.

My aim is to be around the weight I am now but ripped... still have a bit of fat to go. The muscle I have now is looking nice in terms of shape. Chest and calves are by far my best groups. Bis are finally responding after months of no growth. I tend to neglect shoulders a little but they get a good workout while benching and dipping.

So im not looking for am earth shattering change here... just something to break me in. My muscles are pretty softish at the moment so im looking forward to the hardness and def the strength since although I look pretty good I seem to lack strength in the big three. Im not gonna put my weights because they are pitifull :(

Thanks for all you help... any more info on how best to use my clomid would be great. If not I assume the above will be fine.

Thanks guys

STUBS

Top Bottom