Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do the pro's kidneys and liver not fail them

queeny239

with all the juice the pro's use how is it that you never hear about them having serious liver or kidney problems yet we're always warned about the effects it can have on us when we dont even use 1/4 of what they do?

they do fail them! pros don't stick around that long... a lot of people here are taking roids like the pros and will one day realize it, but live and learn...

they have them trust me on that...i have been training at golds ven for about 15 years now and i know a lot of these guys....and they have shit happen to them all the time..mike christan was so messed up it took him out of the sport.....flex has had a host of probs as well....i've talk to many of them over the years and what they take...im surprised they dont shit out their livers

i personaly think that most of these pro's take about half what you think they are on. they have great genetics, and eat all the right foods, train there ass's off, and get lots of sleep. i think alot of people use steriods thinking you will just get big without trying. so to make up for there lazyness they take crazy cycles, at really high doses.
I myself have done this before.

kingkon,,

not the ones i know..im talking some spending 50k a year ..hey this is their business..there is so much competition and so few endorsements out there..these guys have no choice to bang doses that would blow your mind just to stay in the top 20....the whole lifestyle of a pro bb is pretty bizarre....very few make the big bucks like a shawn ray

i just dont see how alot of these guys could afford to take wild doses, i mean i dought they are doctors and lawyers making 100k a year to support there drug habbit. i belive the top pro's with million dollar endoresement deals might be.

here i will give you a little secret some of the pros do but this is real hush hush in their tight little circle

blood transfusions

HAHA- almost all these pros have serious problems!!!!! and I'd say 8 out of 10 sell something to make ends meet

J

Top Bottom