Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do people get high on xanax?

that is like vicodins. I took them when I had my tooth infection, shit did nothing for me except break up my sleep all night long!

plifter said:
Dude, I took 9 tablets at .5 mg each. That makes 4.5 mg. I also downed a dose of nyquil. Keep in mind that I'm 34 years old and I have been prescribed xanax since I was 18. I've been taking the stuff for 16 years. At one time my doc had me taking 12-15 mg/day. However, that was a while ago and I've gotten my normal dosage down to 2 mg of controlled release xanax per day. Tonight I wanted to get a buzz so I popped 4.5 mg of regular xanax. That's the most I've ever done at one time. However, I'm starting to feel light headed right now. Maybe it's just kicking in.

And by the way, I'm hopelessly addicted. My doctor basically told me that I would need to take it for the rest of my life. I have serious panic disorder.

I think you should be taking klonopin instead. It's a much better drug because it's longer acting. When I took xanax, the effect would begin to wear off after 4 hours and I'd get bad bodily anxiety symptoms between dosages. Maybe you're doctor is a dumbass for not switching to klonopin. It's the same drug, just with a much longer half life.

I take 3 to 4 klonopin on long flights to knock myself out. Also if I'm very upset, I have to take 3 to 4 to be able to sleep. Normally I just take 1.

mrplunkey said:
A small dose of xanex and a few drinks should put you in blackout drunk mode. My one experience with combining those two left me in the back seat of a car in a driveway on the outskirts of town. I still don't know where I was... just had someone pick me up the next day.

lightweight. I can take 1 milligram of klonopin and have 9 or 10 drinks and be fine. I rarely drink and that's the most I've drunk at one time. I feel good, but I don't come close to blacking out. I do have a tolerance to the drug though.

layinback said:
aprazolam is a short acting benzo. xanax binds to the benzodiazapine receptors for a very brief time and this is what makes it incredibly addictive. when i say addictive, i mean ADDICTIVE. coming of high doses for long periods is worse than kicking heroin. really no "buzz" to speak of, i have taken 15 or 20 of the 2mg tabs and washed it down with whiskey back in the day, but being an opioid tolerant individual, it did nothing for me. i have mistakenly wound up with hundreds of valiums and xanax in drug store burglaries and we just threw them away. ( they're schedule 4 controlled substance and we laughed about the embarrassment of getting busted with such a bullshit drug. lol)

this guys know what's his talking about

yes xanax is the worst drug out there... BY FAR THE WORST DRUG EVER INVENTED..... it would make you a total zombie.....

Reactions: bw1
foxxie said:
this guys know what's his talking about

yes xanax is the worst drug out there... BY FAR THE WORST DRUG EVER INVENTED..... it would make you a total zombie.....

I'm not being mean, but that's the dumbest statement I've heard all day.

Top Bottom