Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to do Injections - Part 2

I wish an article like this existed before I did my first cycle.

For anyone about to start their first cycle, this injection series explains exactly how to properly do your injections.

In this video I explain how to properly run your first cycle and PCT -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

All that's left is to find a source for everything (I recommend the approved sources of evolutionary.org) and you are off to the races!

Nice write up. This will definitely help people that are just getting into injectable cycles. I always tell newbies to read and watch as many videos on injecting as they can before doing it. This will give them some level of comfort.

The one thing I do not do is aspirate. I have never seen the need for it. I think it will just lead to more PIP since the needle will be moving around more.

Maybe this will shed a bit more light and people will have the balls (pun intended) to do a proper cycle, with injectables, and not the oral only ones.

Or even worse, when they turn to prohormones..

Top Bottom