Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to do Injections - Part 1

This article turned out really well. I wish an article like this was available when I did my first injection. This article explains everything you need to do the injection, how to do the injection and where to inject.

I recommend beginners stick with the gluteus (a fancy word for your butt) as an injection site for their first cycle, since it is very hard to do something wrong there or hurt yourself. The gluteus is the most common injection site because it is a large deep muscle with few nerves and blood vessels. When doing injections in this area, it is a good idea to alternate butt cheeks for each injection, which should be done into the upper and outer region of the gluteus.

This is an absolutely fantastic article. It will really help new guys figure out exactly where they should be injecting. It is also nice for vets to check out new sites and get a handle on how to use them. This is exactly what I need personally. If you listen to our last podcast I mention that I have a hard time injecting quads. I think I was just hitting it too low. This article helped me to see that and I will be trying them again soon.

This article turned out really well. I wish an article like this was available when I did my first injection. This article explains everything you need to do the injection, how to do the injection and where to inject.

I recommend beginners stick with the gluteus (a fancy word for your butt) as an injection site for their first cycle, since it is very hard to do something wrong there or hurt yourself. The gluteus is the most common injection site because it is a large deep muscle with few nerves and blood vessels. When doing injections in this area, it is a good idea to alternate butt cheeks for each injection, which should be done into the upper and outer region of the gluteus.

I would always stick to glutes.

Why? Well simple reasons. Firstly, it is an easy spot and the area to jab is wide enough in order not to make a mistake and miss. Secondly, it is a big muscle and can take up to 5ml per shot. Quite convenient if you a lot of oil to pin. Finally, if you get a little lump, nobody will see it on your ass, whereas on a shoulder it would be highly visible at the gym

Top Bottom