Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I store my test now?

WildtuinMichael

My testosterone's vial today got a shattered cap. Imean the big vial that has 50 mls in it, and that rubber just brokebecause of the needle, damn it. Is it ok to leave the vial open likethis and maybe cover it with some tin foil, or I need to find adifferent vial ASAP? Please let me know as soon as you can, hope mytestosterone won't go bad this fast left unclosed.

If it's exposed to air its no longer sterile. I would throw it out or risk an infection using it.

If it was not exposed to air for a long time, you can pass it over to another vial. However, as @masonic as well outlined it - testosterone is a very cheap compound, and dealing with infections due to unsterile gear is problematic. Therefore, it would be best to ditch it, and get another new vial.

I wouldn't risk it. Even if it was only exposed to air for a short period of time, a smell spec of dust could of fell into the vial.

Doing an injection with unsanitary gear can cause a serious infection that could require amputation of the limb.

Throw it out. It isn't worth risking your health to save a couple hundred bucks.

Top Bottom