Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I look

jaeson003

Going for it, have been off cycling for 3 months but have years of cycle experience. 189 pounds 36 years old

Thoughts

1-12 test e 400 twice a week
1-6 superdrol 10 mg a day
4-12 deca 300 twice a week

Exemestane 12.5 eod if needed

Have milk thistle and liver protection
And will be guzzling water

Pct would include the go to’s clomid and nolvadex two weeks after last test injection

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what exactly is milk thistle and liver protection going to do for the thrashing your blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol ETC... all take? nothing... superdrol is no joke... also, way too short if you are using deca... 8 weeks of deca is basically pointless... its an extremely long ester and needs to be ran much longer.. at least 12 weeks.. if you want to go that short then you would use npp...

here is a link to get full protection with superdrol... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

what exactly is milk thistle and liver protection going to do for the thrashing your blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol ETC... all take? nothing... superdrol is no joke... also, way too short if you are using deca... 8 weeks of deca is basically pointless... its an extremely long ester and needs to be ran much longer.. at least 12 weeks.. if you want to go that short then you would use npp...

here is a link to get full protection with superdrol... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Thanks for the insight I’m ordering that now, and I will increase the deca to 12 weeks and test E to 14. Do you think 6 weeks of superdrol at 10mg per day is too long?

Going for it, have been off cycling for 3 months but have years of cycle experience. 189 pounds 36 years old

Thoughts

1-12 test e 400 twice a week
1-6 superdrol 10 mg a day
4-12 deca 300 twice a week

Exemestane 12.5 eod if needed

Have milk thistle and liver protection
And will be guzzling water

Pct would include the go to’s clomid and nolvadex two weeks after last test injection

So are you using it or not?

Yes I am using the superdrol and I just ordered some organ st to combat the liver possible problems I might even bump it down to just 4 weeks I’ll see

Top Bottom