Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I know if steroids are hurting my Liver?

danielsmiller

First time asking so I'll just jump right in... I had hepatitis A a few years ago and I remember my stool being very discolored and the Doc at the time said it was due to liver being stressed with the Hep A. I've now been experiencing the same color stool the last week or so, I'm on Dianabol 60mg per day on my second week. I've been a lifetime steroid user and sometimes alcoholic. Used all of the prohormones available when they were. Just want to know what this light stool could be since I feel nothing else, besides maybe tired a lot but this can happen from the steroids alone. Any clues here guys would be appreciated. I've been using ACAI fiber too the last week as well since my local pharmacy ran out of Psyllium husk.

The only way to really know for sure is to get blood work done and see where your liver enzyme values are at. The color of your urine or still does not necessarily mean stress on the liver. Your urine will be a bright yellow color simply by taking a b-vitamin.

60mg/day is a very high dosage of dbol. I will bet you any amount of money your liver is under a lot of stress.

When using oral steroids, avoid any additional actives that put stress on your liver such as taking recreational drugs, drinking alcohol or taking pain killers.

I also recommend using a good liver aid supplement based on NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

First time asking so I'll just jump right in... I had hepatitis A a few years ago and I remember my stool being very discolored and the Doc at the time said it was due to liver being stressed with the Hep A. I've now been experiencing the same color stool the last week or so, I'm on Dianabol 60mg per day on my second week. I've been a lifetime steroid user and sometimes alcoholic. Used all of the prohormones available when they were. Just want to know what this light stool could be since I feel nothing else, besides maybe tired a lot but this can happen from the steroids alone. Any clues here guys would be appreciated. I've been using ACAI fiber too the last week as well since my local pharmacy ran out of Psyllium husk.

I guess the time has come to pay your old pal doctor a visit, no?

Blood work will be the way to know if the liver is under stress. With everything you mention though I suspect your liver is not in the best shape. You should be running N2Guard at 7-10 caps per day in your case and get that dbol dose cut in half. In the future I would not run any liver toxic steroids, avoid alcohol, and avoid all prohormones. You also want to be eating a healthy diet and drinking at least 4-6 litres of water per day. I would honestly be running N2Guard year round but just lower to 4 caps per day when off cycle.

Obviously, the most reliable way of knowing that are objective testing techniques - blood work and ultra sound testing. Also, you can expect liver stress when using liver toxic compounds, such as most oral steroids.

Top Bottom