x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How Do I Know If I Have Gyno?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How Do I Know If I Have Gyno? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Are there any ways I can go about determining whether or not I have gyno without going to a doctor? I plan to as soon as I can but right now I want to see if there are some tell-tale signs that will save me the trouble. The part of my chest underneath the nipple... on it I can grab just as much skin/fat as the part above the nipple. When I flex, I can get just a little bit more skin/fat on the lower portion of the chest. I'm ~12-13% bodyfat.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

How Do I Know If I Have Gyno?

Are there any ways I can go about determining whether or not I have gyno without going to a doctor? I plan to as soon as I can but right now I want to see if there are some tell-tale signs that will save me the trouble.

The part of my chest underneath the nipple... on it I can grab just as much skin/fat as the part above the nipple. When I flex, I can get just a little bit more skin/fat on the lower portion of the chest.

I'm ~12-13% bodyfat.

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but I tend to hold fat in my lower chest area which disappears when I diet down. I thought maybe I had some gyno, then I dieted and everything seemed to tighten up. In fact, a buddy of mine was convinced he had it to and went to a doctor. The doctor said it was fat, since then he trimmed down and it went away. So there is hope.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Very nice to hear. There's not alot of fat there (chest), and I do have a bit of a gut too, so I definitely hold excess bodyfat.

I might have mild gyno. I'm not completely sure, as I also have excess body fat, but I feel hard lumps under my nipples. I don't think you have a problem if the flesh that you can grab is soft.

Elite Mentor
    A hard little "marble" under your nipple that is sensitive to touch can be an indication of gyno.

Check with the Anabolic Board. Loads of good info there. Both on AAS induced and natural.

Joker

Good Broly
    I saw a thing on VH1 or MTV about a bodybuilder that got plastic surgery for his gyno. Soft and flabby isn't gyno. Hard tissue that's sensitive is. I thought that I had a mild case for a while but it's just fat - almost all guys hold it right there.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Hard tissue... that's sensitive? I have a hard rock under my areola/nipple (not below, actually under the skin right there) but it's not at all sensitive.

Mine aren't sensitive either. They were for a while, when I was younger.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    doesn't have to be sensitive. it's sensitive when it's growing. if it's old and stable, from puberty perhaps, it likely isn't sensitive at all.

Originally posted by Legion Kreinak2
    Hard tissue... that's sensitive? I have a hard rock under my areola/nipple (not below, actually under the skin right there) but it's not at all sensitive.
    Go see a doctor, who knows..