Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do I Know If I Have Gyno?

Did some more research and found a bunch of before/after pictures for gyno - and it seems what I have may just be something normally occurring in teenage years.

Body, you claim it won't go away. However, several sources say that if you're an adolescent (me being 16) that these things tend to go away in 75% of males who have it. 15% are unfortunate but even still, that gives me hope. That, and mine don't look like breasts. I always joked saying they did in some ways, but I see these guys standing sideways as I have before, and I really don't look bad at all. I look like I have pecs with a little bit of excess bodyfat, as my whole body has.

I'm hoping it will go away once I reach early adulthood and purberty ceases fully and my hormones balance out more. I read also that drinking tap water, and dealing with alot of plastic-encased substances (milk jugs and plastics holding foods, or water bottles) can somewhat increase estrogen, though I'm sure those are such trace amounts it won't matter.

Even still, it's good to know. I'm going to go to my doctor soon and ask him if he thinks it will be the type of case that will subside after my hormonal imbalances come to an end. I still plan to try one of those anti-estrogen pills or whatever they are you told me about, just to dim the chances of it occurring to me. Anything will help right now.

I said it may not go away. Its possible, but I wouldn't count on it going away on its own. Seriously, I would look into tamoxifen and letrozole.

Re: how to get rid of man boobs by using a power t shirt

I have had this problem on and off for many years and found that surgery is the only way that I will get rid of this chest flab.

I now wear a “power t shirt” that looks like a regular t shirt but makes your chest look flat when you wear them under your dress shirts or even your black rock n roll shirt. No more nipples sticking out!

You can get them at www. chestfxstore . com if you are interested. I highly recommend them.

If you are working out, you can use this method until your chest flab is gone. These shirts give you lots of confidence because it kind of holds everything in place.

I have a girlfriend and she thinks that they are just regular t shirts so no one will know that you are wearing a power shirt underneath your clothes.

I hope that this helps you guys.

Re: how to get rid of man boobs by using a power t shirt

I have had this problem on and off for many years and found that surgery is the only way that I will get rid of this chest flab.

I now wear a “power t shirt” that looks like a regular t shirt but makes your chest look flat when you wear them under your dress shirts or even your black rock n roll shirt. No more nipples sticking out!

You can get them at www. chestfxstore . com if you are interested. I highly recommend them.

If you are working out, you can use this method until your chest flab is gone. These shirts give you lots of confidence because it kind of holds everything in place.

I have a girlfriend and she thinks that they are just regular t shirts so no one will know that you are wearing a power shirt underneath your clothes.

I hope that this helps you guys.

whats with the all caps bold fonts?

Gynecomastia Pills - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=101404&s=2006&a=39571
An excellent product, just finished my first box and what a difference it has made.

Top Bottom