Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do I Know If I Have Gyno?

I think I have a little natural gyno. I hate the way it looks but I don't think I'm going to do anything about it (surgery-wise). I'm hoping it will be less noticable if my chest gets bigger overall :)

Dainsleif said:
I might have mild gyno. I'm not completely sure, as I also have excess body fat, but I feel hard lumps under my nipples. I don't think you have a problem if the flesh that you can grab is soft.

Hard lumps are a good indication that you have gyno. Alot of guys get puffy nips from certain steroids, that go away periodically or after their cycle which is not true gyno (I get this from tren and deca, but again, no lump and it always goes away). How large are the lumps?

LK, that sounds like natural gyno. No, it will not go away with time. There is no difference between gynocomastia caused by estragen from steroid use and that caused by your own natural estragen levels. 99% of all cases of gyno are in non-steroid using men, sorry, that is just how it is. Try some femara or arimidex, it may help. Tamoxifen might be a good idea as well.

I had those same lumps back when I was 15-16. They disappeared around 18. Just give it time; it might not be an issue later.

BodyByFinaplix said:
LK, that sounds like natural gyno. No, it will not go away with time. There is no difference between gynocomastia caused by estragen from steroid use and that caused by your own natural estragen levels. 99% of all cases of gyno are in non-steroid using men, sorry, that is just how it is. Try some femara or arimidex, it may help. Tamoxifen might be a good idea as well.

Like BodyByFinaplix said give a anti-e a go, it might help.

Where would I go about finding the anti-estrogen stuff for the best prices? More info on it would be much appreciated...

Oh, and how would it help exactly? Stop it from getting worse? Or make it start to dissipate?

Does this happen in most guys, so I'm not really alone here?

Also, what caused this? Is it normal or did I eat too much of a certain type of food or something?

It occurs as a result of crazy hormones during puberty. I'd chill out on the anti-e's right now. Wait til you're 18 or 19 and then consider it.

Top Bottom