Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get rid of this full and bloated feeling?

starskulker

I swear every time I eat I feel like i'm going to blow up. I couldnt even finish a whole sandwhich yesterday. After I eat I immediately feel totally bloated and am burping and have major gas. My stomach feels like it has a water balloon in it. The only time I feel good is when I wake up in the morning after not eating for several hours. Once I eat it starts right up again.

I am on test/deca/winny/clen

What can I do to get rid of this?!

Starskulker said:
I swear every time I eat I feel like i'm going to blow up. I couldnt even finish a whole sandwhich yesterday. After I eat I immediately feel totally bloated and am burping and have major gas. My stomach feels like it has a water balloon in it. The only time I feel good is when I wake up in the morning after not eating for several hours. Once I eat it starts right up again.

I am on test/deca/winny/clen

What can I do to get rid of this?!

are you running a-dex? AIFM? Letro? Hows your water intake? What are you eating? Sometimes the foods we eat carry alot of sodium...blowing us up like balloons..

Try to get in more (eat) greens... Literally! when i load up on greens whether it be salad-greens beans- broccoli etc.. I notice the difference in a few days.. If not if i'm on high protein and "low carb" diet then i feel bloated as hell

also the obvious from a diet standpoint:
low sodium
lots of greens
personally i like to potassium high
make sure to include fiber when eating protein
Try organic or fat free milk if you like milk

Starskulker said:
I swear every time I eat I feel like i'm going to blow up. I couldnt even finish a whole sandwhich yesterday. After I eat I immediately feel totally bloated and am burping and have major gas.
^^^ Bro's it has NOTHING to do with his cycle.

It's food causing gas... and bloat INSIDE his stomach... hence "gas."

Simple Beano will do the trick.

Brocolli causes major gas :) In me at least.

try eating ginger, or ginger caps or ginger tea.... it acts as a digestive aid, plus helps reduce gas... I eat some ginger before every meal or snack

I will try anything. I was wondering if it could be all the liquid protien and after workout drinks I am supplementing with. When I burp I could swear that liquid is going to come up.

Top Bottom