Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get regular checkups without being busted?

Spidey

Hi all.

How do you get regular medical checkups to make sure you're not damaging your liver and stuff without being busted for having illegal steroids in your system?

I want to start a D-Bol and Deca cycle but would feel much better about it if I had the option of regular checkups.

-Spidey

bro, the doc can't say or do anything, its the doctor patient agreement, he could never get you in trouble. and its not against the law to have them in your system anyways, just against the law to possess them

Your doctor can't say a word. Have him list excessive protien and creatine consumption as reasons for the tests.:)

Insurance....

Insurance only knows of doctors YOU tell them about.

Best answer....have tests you want run done by a different doctor and pay the bill yourself.

You don't tell the insurance company who you saw. The doctor never bills the insurance company, so they don't know about the tests.

Re: Insurance....

Baby Gorilla said:
Insurance only knows of doctors YOU tell them about.

Best answer....have tests you want run done by a different doctor and pay the bill yourself.

You don't tell the insurance company who you saw. The doctor never bills the insurance company, so they don't know about the tests.

The only problem with that is that it gets expensive.
Why dont you run the test and if the Dr mentions anything about AS use you just deny it and say you use creatine.

The most important thing is regular blood testing..a baseline test (clean), a test during a cycle and a test post cycle. You need to include lipid profile, comprehensive metabolic panel and Total Testo, Free Testo, and bioavailable Testo. I also like IGF-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3 to test HGH function. Most docs wouldn't ask for these, for they don't know about them nor do they know how they apply to an athlete. You can go for your regular yearly checkup, but it won't give you the info you need. You need to seek out a doc who knows about anabolics, HGH, and their practical use in hormone replacement and enhancement. Maybe, in 20-30 years, this will happen. In the mean time, this is why you have this board. Many folks BS their docs into running some of these tests. If low Testo is present, maybe you get referred to an endocrinologist. Maybe you will get Androgel prescribed. You have got to be careful what you reveal. Anything that your insurance company is considering paying for gives them the right to ask your doctor for more info. You give the insurance company this right when you sign the general consent.

DRJMW- Thanks for the very helpful reply. I think I can get my doc to do some of that stuff at least.

Thanks to all you other guys who answered my questions too. I love this board:)

-Spidey

Top Bottom