Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I gain 5-10lbs of muscle and lose 10lbs of body fat?

mvmaxx

High End Bro
Platinum
That's my goal. And YES I KNOW either bulk or cut, yada yada. ;)
But I sincerely think I can accomplish that with this cycle.

5'11" 200lbs @13-14%

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop (Viromone) 100mg EOD
Weeks 3-8 Tren (Spectro) 75mg ED (no I don't trust myself to make some homebrew shit, I'm not a chemist)
With either option A or option B:

A: Weeks 3-8 Winny (Zambons) 50mg ED
B: Weeks 3-8 Anavar (generic) 40-60mg ED

Anti-e's and other ancillaries:
Weeks 1-8 Liquidex 1mg/ED (gyno prone so this dosage stays)
Weeks 1-8 Bromo 1.25mg 2x/ED
Weeks 3-8 T3 (ramp up/maintain/ramp down)
Weeks 3-4 and 7-8 HCG 500iu/ED (this is to get back nut size that never fully came back after last cycle)
Weeks 9-10 Clomid therapy

Yes I know, I'll be Mr. Pincushion after this. :bawling:

My last cycle I put on 17lbs and kept 10lbs (horrible post cycle diet due to newborn). However, I'm still happy with the cycle as I'm significantly more muscular than I was pre-cycle. I've stayed at the same bf% at around 13%. My goal this cycle is to gain back some strength and gain some more mass but to lean out and become more vascular and harder. I think if I get the diet down (which I need help on) I can meet those goals stated above. I'd like to get down to about 9% and maintain that so that next bulking cycle (Jan) I don't have to worry so much about not adding any fat.

So if you experts out there could throw some knowledge my way on whether you think this is attainable and how many and what kind of cals I should be throwing down, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks! ;) :p :D

Last edited:
do the test and tren as directed, eat clean and take in 3800 cals ED ... you will reach your goal.

NFG

400g Protein at least/ED - I'd shoot for more...I know I'm going to have people arguing this- whatever.

low to moderate carbs/ED mostly taken in postworkout.

supplement with healthy fats like Dr. Udo's perfect oil blend, and Omega 3 fish oil capsules 6-12g daily.

eat clean foods, eat every 2-3 hours. Buy some sort of caseinate mix of protein to take before bed to get a supply of amino's through the night. www.proteinfactory.com - night formula - throw a Tbspn of Udo's into it.

Supplement with Glutamine postworkout and before bed.

maybe make your own ZMA mix.

Glucosamine for the joints

Don't overtrain

lot's of sleep/rest

train with intensity, but low volume

Do cardio at least 2-3X per week upon rising low intensity for 40min on an empty stomach. I like to walk the Treadmill set at a 15% incline at 3.2- 3.5mph.

buy some good CD's to help spark your adrenaline.

Mabey use some ECA- liquid clenbutrex or NYC, or Clen or all 2 wks on 2wks off.

Have sex everynight. Just be easy on him. :lmao:

I can't think of anything else right now bro- I think I covered the basics. That's going to be a killer cycle. Oh and happy Birthday tommorrow...:bday: :gift: :arty: !!!! Ya big dummy. :D

SOLID

well maxman-
#1 I'd say about 3200-3500 calories mostly all clean calories. Keep the carbs moderate and the fat low. I would say keep the glycemic index on the carbs low for the most part...higher in the morning, and lower towards the afternoon.

#2 If you find that you have too many zambons feel free to hook up and make some more money. J/K

#3 Hopefully you don't wear briefs or else you know who will definately find out about the cycle with all those shots, and i know that when you start those delt shots...you'll miss the glutes.

This is going to be a killer cycle M-
B-Legit

My mate is currently on a sus/deca cycle...
Nearing the end of it now and he has gained 5lbs muscle and lost 3% bf.
Hes been keepin his carbs and fat low as he didnt want to raise suspision by gaining a load of size as he is only short.

TAILS

Thanks S:rainbow:lid ...smartass :rolleyes:

B-legit and NFG123 - do you think that I can still lose that amount of bf with 3200-3600 cals/ED?

I forgot to add I plan on using T3 and ramping up/maintaining/ramping down during the Tren usage.

I plan on doing cardio for 45min 5x/week

With that much cardo, and T3... I don't see why not... do you have a fairly regular to quick metabolism to begin with or?

You could cut the test back as tren is the power player here, If worried about finadick go proviron. less test less water.

mv-
holy shit man,
thats a shit load of gear (which is cool), but i don't really know much when it comes to T3, and i can tell you that with the proper diet:
200lbs x 15-16(for cutting) is actually only about 3000-3200 calories, but you are trying to slowly lose bodyfat and gain some lbm at the same time so I would think 3500ish calories should put you on the mark.
I can definately say that with 100mg prop eod, 50mg winny ed, and 75mg fina ed those goals should be easily attainable with a somewhat-good diet, and a intense workout regimen.
-B-legit-

Top Bottom