Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to differentiate between prolactin and estrogen gyno

jpg2003

How can one differentiate between prolactin or estrogen induced gyno. What are the differences in how it looks, feels, and so on. Been fighting and onset of gyno for 2 weeks now, first time ever in 10 years, and having trouble solving the problem. Thanks for the help.

Re: How to differentiate betwenn pro and estro gyno

pro usually shows up with E is already elevated
thus MOSt gyno is E related

Just to add, was running 500 mg test enanthate, 75 mg tren ed for 8 weeks, and GH, 2iu per day. Been off the tren for about 6 weeks, still running the test and GH. My nipples got real puffy sore. Begain running letro, ramped up to 2.5 ed, and dostinex at .5 every 3rd day. Been on that for 2 weeks now. Slighly better, but still flairing up at times. Thank you for the help.

letrozole - , ramped up to 2.5 ed dood ! thats alot!

.5 Dos + basic dose will be more then enough

just cruise it out till you normalize

you will be fine in another week

also dont get paranoid either that will make you hyper aware

it will go away soon enough

Thanks Omega. I here you on that. It does get to me at times, but it has come down quite a bit, so dont think about it as much. I have done a ton of reading and asking about the dose, which led me to where I am at. Got a load of different answers and opinions, put them all together, and went with it. I am 6-2 261 if that makes a difference, and have not seen any negative effects from it.

jpg2003 said:
How can one differentiate between prolactin or estrogen induced gynecomastia. What are the differences in how it looks, feels, and so on. Been fighting and onset of gynecomastia for 2 weeks now, first time ever in 10 years, and having trouble solving the problem. Thanks for the help.

Just based on personal experience, as well as what I have observed myself on other bodybuilders:

The progestrone style gyno tends to have the nipples flare out alot or even sometimes flare out more to the side almost like a little half-banana shape. I saw this happen to a friend quite badly when using Deca, and when I ran it for the 1st time, the same happened to me although not as pronounced and seemed to subside gradually as I came off and also may have been aided with high doses of Vitamin B6. So that is my guess as silly as it may sound regarding how they might look.

I hope this info is somewhat accurate and can help you. Like I said it is only based on 2 people so make of it what you will. :)

If you think about what prolactin based "gynecomastia" really is, it will help.

Mother Nature doesnt know you're a bodybuilder doing nandrolones which stimulate the progesterone receptors and cause the pituitary to hypersecret prolactin. It figures your elevated prolactin levels are endstage preparation for lactating to feed a child lol.

Soooo, the nipple itself will usually enlarge and/or get puffy, and will sometimes darken. This is a visual cue for the baby to be able to find the milk source. If allowed to progress, you can also actually lactate.

E gynecomastia is more glandular/lumpy in the tissue beneath the nipple.

There are of course mixed cases in the predisposed.

The dostinex at .5mg 2x weekly (or slightly more if you are already symtomatic) is usually effective for hyperProlactinemia

All of the replies ^^^ are on the right track. Prolactin Gyno is effectively treated by letro, dostinex & B6. Dont forget to reduce your letro down over 5 days once the puffy sore nips are back to normal and continue on an Ai like adex & or nolva & clomid as part of your PCT protocol. Prolactin gyno effects me under the pec in the glands as well as in the nipple. I have effectively treated this with OTC 6oxo & formadrol as I cant always get letro, so there are other easy solutions. Dont be too concerned things will stabilise in a few days.

nzrodney said:
All of the replies ^^^ are on the right track. Prolactin gynecomastia is effectively treated by Femera - letrozole - , dostinex & B6. Dont forget to reduce your Femera - letrozole - down over 5 days once the puffy sore nips are back to normal and continue on an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex - anastrozole - & or Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - & clomid as part of your PCT - post cycle therapy - protocol. Prolactin gynecomastia effects me under the pec in the glands as well as in the nipple. I have effectively treated this with OTC 6oxo & formadrol as I cant always get Femera - letrozole - , so there are other easy solutions. Dont be too concerned things will stabilise in a few days.
come off the growth hormone that maybe the problem!!! it has happened to me as well as others.

Top Bottom