Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How differant would the outcome be by running GH or not running GH?

iron asylum

I just started my Deca/Test cycle at 900mg per week. I plan on Running 4iu of GH for the next 6 months. What I want to know is how much of an actual visual differance it will make? Is there much of a size differance or would it be more muscle density because of the actual new cells? I mean are we talking maybe 5 more quality pounds or 15 more? Growth is so expensive is it actually worth it? I plan on running 4iu daily for the next 6 months. Do most people still run it 5 days on 2 days off or if you can afford it should it be run 7 days through? I will be using a generic brand of jinotropin.

This is my experience. I like the gh to the add in. When I would do it on a bulkier I would do 2 in the morning and 2 before sleep. When I would use it for cutting I would just do it before bed. This always gave great results better then others I tried.. For cutting I would use it only before bed. This worked very well for me. It will defently add to the end result. It does so much for you. You must put time in with it GH. If I add it to a bulkier it just enhances it the same for cutting. It is an accelerator for all my cycles.

4 iu's seems to be the consensus for minimum dosage, 2 iu in am 2 iu in pm. i know someone who ran 10 iu's a day. ridiculous, but he gained some size. i just don't know how he could afford it.

Top Bottom