Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to deal with my partners roid rage? Help

lola234

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 25. We have only been together 2 months and when we started dating he was using steroids.
From what I know he was using test, bit of deca and tren. And he was taking some pills for a while which I think were d bols.
He also suffers from anxiety which he is on medication for and he was using these pills and powders used for fat burning. These are legal which were purchased from a supplement store.
He was having insane mood swings. He would get so uncontrollable angry towards me for no reason and would say the most awful things to me.
But i understand due to the steroids his anxiety AND he was quitting smoking at the same time.
But the anger continued and I put my foot down and made him sell everything and he hasn't been using for about a month or so now.
He is currently taking the pills to come off with I think it's tamoxifen or something?? And he said he's waiting on something else to arrive that he needs to take.
He had a powerlifting competition over the weekend and he wanted some d bols for it. I said no and he promised he wouldn't. But then I caught him asking his friend for some. Then he said sorry and promised again he wouldn't take them.
But I found out he did in fact take them after I because suspicious when he had a huge burst of anger at me over nothing.
I am unable to trust him and I don't know how to help him and how to deal with this? I don't want to tell him what to do and be controlling but this needs to change.
I took his fat burning pills and stuff off him because they mess with his anxiety medication and he just had breakdowns and I'm constantly picking up the pieces even when he hurts me.
I'm usually very nice and caring and loving even when he wont talk to me and he pushes me and yells awful obscenities at me but I completely lost it at him today I'm so stressed I have lost 8kgs and I am always nauseous and unable to sleep or eat food anymore. I don't want to break up with him because I know this is not who he is its just his test levels changing I just need some advice on what to do????
I am trying so hard and I'm under so much stress. It's not like I can just talk about this kind of thing with my friends or anyone!

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 25. We have only been together 2 months and when we started dating he was using steroids.
From what I know he was using test, bit of deca and tren. And he was taking some pills for a while which I think were d bols.
He also suffers from anxiety which he is on medication for and he was using these pills and powders used for fat burning. These are legal which were purchased from a supplement store.
He was having insane mood swings. He would get so uncontrollable angry towards me for no reason and would say the most awful things to me.
But i understand due to the steroids his anxiety AND he was quitting smoking at the same time.
But the anger continued and I put my foot down and made him sell everything and he hasn't been using for about a month or so now.
He is currently taking the pills to come off with I think it's tamoxifen or something?? And he said he's waiting on something else to arrive that he needs to take.
He had a powerlifting competition over the weekend and he wanted some d bols for it. I said no and he promised he wouldn't. But then I caught him asking his friend for some. Then he said sorry and promised again he wouldn't take them.
But I found out he did in fact take them after I because suspicious when he had a huge burst of anger at me over nothing.
I am unable to trust him and I don't know how to help him and how to deal with this? I don't want to tell him what to do and be controlling but this needs to change.
I took his fat burning pills and stuff off him because they mess with his anxiety medication and he just had breakdowns and I'm constantly picking up the pieces even when he hurts me.
I'm usually very nice and caring and loving even when he wont talk to me and he pushes me and yells awful obscenities at me but I completely lost it at him today I'm so stressed I have lost 8kgs and I am always nauseous and unable to sleep or eat food anymore. I don't want to break up with him because I know this is not who he is its just his test levels changing I just need some advice on what to do????
I am trying so hard and I'm under so much stress. It's not like I can just talk about this kind of thing with my friends or anyone!

look im sorry to hear this but steroids dont change who you are... they only increase confidence and agression. if he actually loved you a) he wouldn't be snooping around behind your back looking for drugs and b) he wouldn't be snapping at you and making you feel this way. being on cycle is a poor excuse for not being able to control your anger and im sure many others around here will agree with me. i have never completely lost it through roid rage, sure certain drugs make me more aggressive but at the end of the day you still have control over your actions and whether or not you choose to snap.

I enjoy these posts. If it's an alter, they're really invested. Really committing. 2 months? I don't know how relationships work, but 2 month was the still getting to know you phase. So now you know. You should be going out with a different guy every weekend till you find one that can give you what you need.

He's never gonna stop. Get rid of him. He's only going to hurt you more emotionally and possibly physically. He will continue to lie about taking and treat you poorly.

You are super young. You will find somebody out there! Trust me!

Yes, this is who he is. Its who he chooses to be, and trust me, if you push him away from that, he'll resent you for it later. And nah, he's not gonna stop juicing, he's gonna Start hiding, not a good base for a relationship there.

BTW, I don't get the roid rage ;)

Thank you so much everyone for the honest and helpful replies. I really appreciate it, especially since my post was so long!

i think its a wind up.

If real then you asked him to stop he wouldn't so leave and move on. if not deal with it.

Posting all over a forum is not going to tell you anything you don't already know

Wrongun!

Top Bottom