Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to cure Tren Dick

maxinque

Hi Guys,

From August 2015 I was running following cycles:

- 10 weeks of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Dbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 3 week of Proviron/Nolvadex. After that
- 8 month off cycle. After that
- 5 weeks Tren. Enathate+Sus 250 - 200mg/week each. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/NCG 5000iu - After that
- 5 weeks of Winstrole - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Anavar - 50 mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Tren. Enathate/Sus 250 both 200m/week each + Proviron/Nolvadex/ after that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/Hcg. After that
- 8 weeks of cycle. After that
- 4 weeks of Dbol. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex

Practically my cycle lasts more than a year with a short breaks. Now I am facing with the very low libido and my pecker is almost not working. I have some spontaneous erections, but they are not hard as is used to be. I don't have morning erections, and my interest for sex is very low. I didn't notice other symptoms like change in the mood, fatigue, muscle loss, etc.

Please tell me following:

1. Do I have Tren Dick?
2. Is it permanent?
3. How long it will last?
4. If its Tren Dick, how can I cure it?

Non of those "cycles" are correct or healthy. Orals only suck. Every cycle should have a testosterone base. And when you did use test, you only used 5 weeks which isn't nearly enough time.
You need to come off and take a full PCT. What are you taking right now? And for how long? If nothing, how long have you been off?
You have been pretty reckless from the sounds of it. And I hope you stay around so that we can help you possibly fix things. Then you can learn the correct way to run aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca/tren dick is kind of over blown. You can prevent it by:
1. Running your testosterone dosage higher then the deca/tren. I.e. testosterone at 500mg/week and deca/tren at 300mg/week
2. Use an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin at 10mg EOD
3. Use an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD

If you do 1-3, you won't experience deca/tren dick. Deca/tren dick is the result of not including a high enough testosterone base in your cycle or high estrogen/prolactin levels.

I like a dosage of 500mg/week of testosterone + 300mg/week of deca/tren, along with the support supplements of aromasin and cabergoline.

Top Bottom