Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Correctly run HCG?

Paulos

Alright My Cycle will be the following...

Sustanon 500mg/Wk - Weeks 1-10
Finaplix 75mg/ED - Weeks 3-13
Dbol 20mgs/ED - Weeks 1-4

My Question is how should I run HCG with this? Also What Dosage of Liquidex should be combined with the HCG?

I would run the HCG the last 2 weeks of your cycle @ 500-1000iu's a day and then start clomid therapy....also.25mgs of liquidex should do the trick

muscleup said:
I would run the HCG the last 2 weeks of your cycle @ 500-1000iu's a day and then start clomid therapy....also.25mgs of liquidex should do the trick
Yep, good solid advice there, but I may possibly shift it forward a week to have clear of the system as HCG is in itself inhibitory to recovery of the HPTA, so IMO run 500 to 1000iu/day during weeks 11 and 12, this will have your testes back to normal size and condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid and not inhibit the recovery procedure in any way. Hope this helps.........

Bigfella.

muscleup said:

Sup muscleup? Haven't seen you on the boards lately. I hadn't realized how much that stupid Shrek pic pisses me off until I saw your post again. :smash: LOL :p

Good post. I'm going to be trying out HCG for 2 weeks during my next cycle with Tren 500iu/ED for 2 weeks during and the last 2 weeks, then Clomid.

Paulo I am doing the same cycle next month, exept I am using test eneth and doing 30/mg of dbol. Should you take dbol and fina at the smae time? I was going to start fina the day after my last day of dbol.

what no trust in me :)

also hit it half way through like we discussed

Top Bottom