Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come you’re so boosted in first few weeks

Maniacytyt22

[FONT=&quot]So I've done 2 cycles, and I've realized when test barely kicks in my libido is insane, then its drop a little, It's still high, but its nothing like the first 1-3 weeks when test kicks in? why is that?[/FONT]

depends on a variety of things.. side effects that could be related to many different areas, especially suppression kicking in more so in the later ends of your cycle, dependent upon the cycle being ran... although there are many other areas that could cause this issue as well... you are mentally more into everything you are doing as well in the early stages of your cycle and TRUST ME, that absolutely plays a role in it as well.. a lot of that is mental

there are a lot of factors here but my best guess and theory is your brain simply regulates the change in androgens and neurotransmitters

it is the same reason when you first meet a chick the first month it is all lovey dovey. then a month later you get bored with her.

So I've done 2 cycles, and I've realized when test barely kicks in my libido is insane, then its drop a little, It's still high, but its nothing like the first 1-3 weeks when test kicks in? why is that?

That's just you. I'm a little above normal. Plus it's you getting both what's left of your natural production together with the added boost of the jab.

Top Bottom