Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to combat var joint pain?

rykertest

I love var, works very well for ME. However it makes my knees and shoulders quite sore about 1 week into a decent cycle. What can I take (other than just advil or tylenol) to make combat they side effect? Thanks.

flex229 said:
glucosamine/chondroitin/msm

can be found at any walgreens or walmart

I should of mentioned I have been taking that on this as well as a previous cycle and it didn't really do anything. It may of helped a little but the pain gets to where I can't workout with any sort of beneficial intensity. I know a good amount about the compounds I use but I don't have any idea why var makes my joints hurt. Is is dehydrating to that extent? Thanks everyone.

man, if i were you, i'd just cut out the anavar..

ive never heard of that side effect from anavar before. you sure youre not taking winstrol?

flex229 said:
man, if i were you, i'd just cut out the anavar..

ive never heard of that side effect from anavar before. you sure youre not taking winstrol?

I'm positive it's real not fake gear. I've heard more than a few guys talk about that side effect.

Sensational said:
I always used to take Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for joint pain, but that was 3-4 years ago before I came back to "the game".

Yeah eq is GREAT for my joints. I feel like I've got airbags in my joints...love it. I'm not running it this time and the var is interferring with my workouts. I may just end up dropping it.

Cryptlord said:
This is strange, from what ive read, anavar should actually increase collegen strength.

Yes it does do that. But I don't know if that is related to the pain. It just feels achey more so in my shoulders.

Top Bottom