Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to combat progesterone/prolactin sides?

northern

If I were worried about possible gyno from deca, how would I combat this? I recall winstrol being effective, is this so? what else could I say pickup at a cancun pharmacy ?thanks for the help.

Winstrol will work... I have used Dostinex as mentioned above with much success. I have not used dopaminergics yet... so I will not speak on it.

winstrol will bind to progesterones (to what degree is unknown)

dostinex for prolactin.

slat1 said:
Winstrol will work... I have used Dostinex as mentioned above with much success. I have not used dopaminergics yet... so I will not speak on it.
I am pretty sure Dostinex is a dopaminergic.

theironclan said:
I am pretty sure Dostinex is a dopaminergic.

:)

there are a number of dopaminergics (drugs that agonize the dopamine receptor, drugs that modulate the receptor and drugs that increase dopamine levels)

cabaser is the former a selective d2 agonist, selegiline is the latter (via mao-b inhibition)

macrophage69alpha said:
:)

there are a number of dopaminergics (drugs that agonize the dopamine receptor, drugs that modulate the receptor and drugs that increase dopamine levels)

cabaser is the former a selective d2 agonist, selegiline is the latter (via mao-b inhibition)

Macro, I've heard you mention selegiline before but I forgot to follow up. Does it increase libido like dostinex?

Thanks much.

Top Bottom