Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Choose the Right HRT Clinic

Just an update guys, since someone PMed me about what HRT clinic I used....I havent used them in two years as I found an amazing integrative medicine MD who does hormoens and supplements....so now my scripts for test, hcg, and adex are a fraction of what they were from a HRT clinic. I realize what sucks for many of you is that you do not live in a large metro area finding a good doc might be difficult....Cali, Florida, Vegas, all places Ive heard of good docs....

Just be careful as I dont think customers could get in trouble, but the doctor and HRT clinic I was using all got locked up a year or two ago shortly after I was using them! I just found out last night by googling them. A new company took over but I forget name, but it seems that these companies run in the grey area as long as they can because $$ must be good, but then get shut down. Another pharmacy I used in Florida like 3 years ago when I started HRT, it got shut down and is all over news on a google search....so these places are rolling the dice...

IF you have low Test #s, AND can find a legit doc, you can get your stuff crazy cheap at any national brand pharmacy, and I hear Costco is cheap as dirt too with a script for Test....you just wont be able to get Var, Winny, Deca as easy which is what any HRT clinic I used was "cycling" with the HRT...which is people are precribing "cycles" its not HRT....its for life...

Top Bottom