Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Choose the Right HRT Clinic

I too did a month of Fortesta, n after a month my test went down almost 100 points........ I look forward to the coming months then n hope for some gains.....

1cc of 200mg Test? 200mg/mL? If so you are getting 200mg week...

Regardless if you are not someone who has been eating clean or working out, it might take a long while for you to "feel" like you are gaining strength....hopefully it just helps your energy and cognitive levels...

When I started HRT I cant truly remember when I felt gains, but it was months I know that for sure....I did not feel anything immediate....

Ok thanks, I look forward to feeling better/stronger......from round 170 T level. It can only get better...

If you are not eating clean, getting enough protein, healthy fats, staying hydrated, and getting restful sleep...improvements in those areas alone will boost your hormones, immune function and feeling better within a few weeks and give your body a better chance of using that Test...hang in there life gets better

I have been eating Healthier. (won't say clean)' but definitely healthier,,,,
I try n get a protein shake in daily n defffinitly drink one after every workout ...
My diet consists of snout 1200 calories daily n low to no saturated fats.....
Over the last few years I've dropped bout 60 lbs just watching what I eat, but have not been able to gain any sorta muscle tone n am wondering if it's due to my T level being SO low....went from bout 227 to 170......in bout a years time......n while on daily Frotesta Gel...

1200 calories??!?! a day total while training?? If you arent eating enough, not getting enough essential fats and protein, you can hurt your hormonal profile as well...you might need to bump up calories, protein, fish oils/cla and pay attention to sleep which is huge for homrones too

Yeah, am tryin to get a little more calories in via extra whey shakes as it's lots of protein....."... I get bout 7 hours of solid sleep.....
I had a conversation with a freind bout the testosterone cyp that am injecting n we had a difference in opinion...
It's a 10 mi vial of 200mg cyp....I was told to inject 1 ml a week........is 1 ml equal to 200mg's?
He says that 1ml is only equal to 100mg.....who's right?

Sounds like 1cc is 200mg..which is PLENTY even if your T is way low, for you to see results over the long haul

I've injected the T twice n 3 injections of HGC at 50 units each.....am on week 2 as of Sunday n was told to come in for blood work at 4 to 6 weeks so that they can then custom tailor the TRT for me....
Anyone here receiving more then 200mg a week for TRT? Or is this the max dose?
It's only been 2 shots, but I don't feel any improvement ....bout how long should it be before I start feeling this?

100mg week to 150mg week is more typical and standard....I get 200mg week but am a bigger guy naturally and prob could go 300mg I bet and still be normal for me....a few guys on here who are bigger too get 400mg week, however I think 200mg is PLENTY from sounds of it with you....

took me 3 or 4 months to feel anything, you need to be patient.....200mg is plenty in my opinionfor you to see and feel results but you gotta be patient and give it a few months...

Top Bottom