Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Choose the Right HRT Clinic

I have friends who use a HRT clinic much like what is being described....I used them for a while too but now have a great doc local I can see personally and although he wont give me Deca, Var, or Winny, I get scripts i need for the foundational HRT....a few pros about the HRT clinic my friends still use, one they wanted to stay totally legal...so even if those places seem shady and working in the grey, my boys are legal....#2, my buddies wanted to hit it as hard as they could, and the chances of shopping around local doctors trying to find one even to do HRT can be a tricky pain in the ass, and then you might go through the whole gel or cream thing....this clinic based on bloodwork, will give the guys 200-400mg a week of Test E, plus 200-300mg week of Deca, and 50mg Var daily for 45 days of each 10 weeks...and HCG and Arimidex...so its one stop shopping for legit products from a legit US compounding pharmacy, and as far as I know technically "legal"....they like that for the security of their job if it ever came up, and for their better halves not to be all pissed off at them.....I think the ballpark price for Test, Deca, Arimidex, HCG, is $700 for 10 weeks....I dont know if my buddies read up on sites like this, but Ive told them to chill as far as planning to run 400mg Test and 300mg Deca non stop year round, and to look into blasting or cruising...but Im still trying to figure this stuff out so I cant tell them exactly what to do, but to not just run with the high dose HRT stuff, because obviously the more they use the more they have to go back to order from the HRT place so the more money will be made....

So for some, they will pay the higher prices for legality, and for getting higher doses then what a local doctor will give, if they can even find a local doctor to do HRT...and they get options of Winny, Deca, and Var...if im not mistaken GH too but its so expensive its insane!

So for some, they will pay the higher prices for legality, and for getting higher doses then what a local doctor will give, if they can even find a local doctor to do HRT...and they get options of Winny, Deca, and Var...if im not mistaken GH too but its so expensive its insane!

The way I look at it if you get a good trt doc you will be able to do multiple weekly pokes if you want resulting in more consistent levels. The time savings in not having to deal with doc after doc can also affect the bottom line as you mentioned but one thing people also dont have to worry about is getting scammed or a package intercepted. Legality of course is huge but if you get 1 on 5 packs seized it can really throw off you plans, especially if your just cruising on trt doses.

If your goal is really trt, then the extra price (which isnt too significant if ya find a good doc) is worth it for all the above reasons.

The way I look at it if you get a good trt doc you will be able to do multiple weekly pokes if you want resulting in more consistent levels. The time savings in not having to deal with doc after doc can also affect the bottom line as you mentioned but one thing people also dont have to worry about is getting scammed or a package intercepted. Legality of course is huge but if you get 1 on 5 packs seized it can really throw off you plans, especially if your just cruising on trt doses.

If your goal is really trt, then the extra price (which isnt too significant if ya find a good doc) is worth it for all the above reasons.

Amen, another good friend just contacted me today and stared with the same clinic...an hour phone call discussing his medical history, goals, desires, health issues, symptoms....everyone I know who uses this guy loves him....they sent a package of labs to your house and use your zip to find a doc near you, take the box of whatever labs are in it and the office they send you to knows what to do as far as getting all the blood or other samples of whatnot....do the labs...call you back, overnight delivery the next day is all your gear, from your basic T, to the Deca or Var, an AI, HCG, all the pins you need, all in one neat little box sent overnight to your door from the pharmacy....for professional guys I deal with, they will never go illegal....whether its worrying about is it real, to will they get busted, to piece mealing stuff from different sources, and to justify it to wives and girlfriends....

I've had my CC info stolen twice now using a fucking HRT clinic in FL. If it happens again, I'm fucking driving down there and kicking some ass :(

I've had my CC info stolen twice now using a fucking HRT clinic in FL. If it happens again, I'm fucking driving down there and kicking some ass :(

No shit? That sucks!

Oh gosh sorry to hear that.....the clinic I use has my CC on file and no issues....wonderful customer service like if a package is late or what not they are on the phone calling you, emailing you, trying to resolve any issues....super nice folks too....but yea I guess the first time you go with anyone, its shooting in the dark risk.

I can understand why a guy would want just the script...so many HRTs are scams. sure they will give you the product, but they will charge an incredible amount of money for it. Instead of focusing on bodybuilders, the feds should go after the corruption in these clinics to protect hard working people from getting raked over the coals. I really don't see why this hasnt become the new public enemy number one, because we all know the govt prioritizes their efforts on whatever can give them the most forfeitures and financial gain. I wish all primary care doctors would get more well versed in all types of treatments, HRT included. I believe a nonexistent sex drive for either man or woman is a treatable problem, although this world only allows for coverage of male functions, and a lot of age related illnesses could be avoided or certainly delayed with the advancements in hrt. Lets hope they stop demonizing anti-aging some day.

Oh gosh sorry to hear that.....the clinic I use has my CC on file and no issues....wonderful customer service like if a package is late or what not they are on the phone calling you, emailing you, trying to resolve any issues....super nice folks too....but yea I guess the first time you go with anyone, its shooting in the dark risk.

This has been my experience too. My guy has my information on file, and Ive had no issues. If there's ever been a problem with a shipment (once) he was on the phone to me explaining what happened before I even realized there was a problem!

I can understand why a guy would want just the script...so many HRTs are scams. sure they will give you the product, but they will charge an incredible amount of money for it. Instead of focusing on bodybuilders, the feds should go after the corruption in these clinics to protect hard working people from getting raked over the coals. I really don't see why this hasnt become the new public enemy number one, because we all know the govt prioritizes their efforts on whatever can give them the most forfeitures and financial gain. I wish all primary care doctors would get more well versed in all types of treatments, HRT included. I believe a nonexistent sex drive for either man or woman is a treatable problem, although this world only allows for coverage of male functions, and a lot of age related illnesses could be avoided or certainly delayed with the advancements in hrt. Lets hope they stop demonizing anti-aging some day.

I would agree that anti-aging has been demonized. However, I think that attitude is changing... slowly... but still changing.

There are several very famous people, with a large audience, who are talking about anti-aging and hormone therapy. Oprah, Dr Oz, Dr Phil, and Suzanne Somers all talk and/or have written books on the topic.

With this happening, it is making the topic more mainstream. More people know what HRT is now, than ever.

Naturally our society fears the unknown. Until about a year and a half ago, HRT was unknown to the masses. Dont get me wrong - it is still not there yet... but as long as these people with large audiences keep talking about it, it will cause it to be accepted in society instead of frowned upon.

Top Bottom