Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to change your Body PH and keep it Alkaline.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Do any of you guys know the best way to make your body PH Alkaline and keep it there?

Diet? Supplements?

-BRR

Sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda)

It will have NO effect on your body's pH which is regulated carefully by a
number of different buffering systems, so I have seen on different sites.

Your body pH is always alkaline, unless you have emphysema or other such chronic lung or kidney disease to change it.
Your lungs and kidneys have extensive, carefully regulated system to maintain your acid-base balance.
This is irrefutable medical fact.

your best bet is to start replacing red meat and chicken with fish

and add as many 'greens' to each meal as possible..

all the supps ive researched never really convinced me..

also if you are looking for the endurance benefits of the alkaline diet like i was...

well i was very disappointed and I dont think the diet would ever work long time for me.

dogoftheday said:
Your body pH is always alkaline, unless you have emphysema or other such chronic lung or kidney disease to change it.
Your lungs and kidneys have extensive, carefully regulated system to maintain your acid-base balance.
This is irrefutable medical fact.

The ph of most cells is close to 7 which is neutral.Human blood is around 7.4 which is kept in check by buffers. A person cannot survive more than a few minutes if the ph drops to 7 or rises to 7.8.The bloods buffering capacity prevents such swings in ph due to the use of carbonic acid (H2CO3).

If you are interested in a free opinion from a professional, then please don't waste any money on anything to make your body 'alkaline'.
And don't waste any time on doing the research; your body takes care of that.

dogoftheday said:
If you are interested in a free opinion from a professional, then please don't waste any money on anything to make your body 'alkaline'.
And don't waste any time on doing the research; your body takes care of that.

My piont exactly dog!!

i have had more success using 'acid buffers' before an event than i had changing my diet..

although extra green NEVER hurt

good luck

dogoftheday said:
don't waste any time on doing the research; your body takes care of that.

By leaching Ca from the bones ?

Top Bottom