Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell you are shutdown..

CENTURION44

How does one know they have not recovered from their last cycle...Its been 8 weeks since my last inject...and not sure if i have recovered..i know the only way to be sure is a blood test..but my sex drive is not what it used to be...somedays im as horny as if im test but other days..im just not in the mood....its freakin me out...anything i should take..clomid..nolva...hcg...ect...no other symptoms other than lack of sex drive....

I'd get a blood test done to be sure. if the sex drive is not what it used to be pre-cycle, common since would say that something is not right, no? Was your last cycle a long one? include deca? tren? that would help to know. Last cycle aside - just go to your DR and get a blood test done - if your not cool with your DR doing that - Get a new DR. I'm much more healthy since I got a DR who understands what i do and is willing to do blood test at my request.
Hope that helps.

last cycle lasted 11 weeks..was supposed to be longer but due to an injurt...i had to shorten it... test prop 150 eod....eq 400 eq and supplement sust 250 for 5 weeks for sex drive the prop killed it...

jrc04444 said:
How does one know they have not recovered from their last cycle...Its been 8 weeks since my last inject...and not sure if i have recovered..i know the only way to be sure is a blood test..but my sex drive is not what it used to be...somedays im as horny as if im test but other days..im just not in the mood....its freakin me out...anything i should take..clomid..nolva...hcg...ect...no other symptoms other than lack of sex drive....

Dude, you should have had PCT's before you started let alone finished your cycle. Regardless, start clomid immediately.

When I was shut down, I was very tired, cranky, and winey! But after clomid took over I was fine.

Hope this helps!

tyguy said:
Dude, you should have had PCT's before you started let alone finished your cycle. Regardless, start clomid immediately.

When I was shut down, I was very tired, cranky, and winey! But after clomid took over I was fine.

Hope this helps!

How long should i take it and how much...its ok even this long after my cycle....

jrc04444 said:
How long should i take it and how much...its ok even this long after my cycle....

You mean to tell me you did not take any pct after your cycle?

You have 400+ posts and you don't know about PCT? You must spend too much time in the CC board, and not enough time doing real research. Not to be harsh, but you have no business using AAS if you don't even know about PCT.

Am I wrong?

jrc04444 said:

If I remember Jenetic right , it may take 3 months to recover from that with no pct. So yes , get all 3 or cabaser depending on what you were injecting

Top Bottom