Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell if your are prone to gyno?

robigd

Is there anyway to tell if you are prone to bitch tits? If you have a normal looking chest, is there still a chance of getting sagging man tits when you do the juice?

The only way to know is to do a cycle. It amazes me the difference genetic susceptability makes in this and so many other areas. Heres an example:

Gyno: I've done 20+ cycles, many with no anti-E and never even an itch. Several bros I have known in the gym, full blown gyno first cycle.

Hair Loss: Mine has been falling out since 21yrs old. I don't think gear made any difference here. It was coming out before I cycled, and, cycling seems to make no difference. No hair loss supplements taken. Others: cycle constantly with no hair loss supplements with full head of hair.

Pre-Disposition to gaining muscle mass: Ever notice some bros work out forever & do gear and never really get any bigger? While some bros start training and blow up quickly. Then they do gear and they get huge. Some develop big full muscle bellies, some don't.

Symetry (sp?): Complete physic with good development in every part, no major lagging parts. Some have it, some don't. For example, many bros just can't develop big wheels. No amount of heavy squats & leg presses will do it. I had a training partner like this. He was stronger than me, but my legs smoked his. Or, calves. I see dudes that look like they have never trained in thier lives with bigger calves than me, pisses me off!!

So - I guess the definition of the often used term "good genetics" is coming out well in all these different categories.

gyno is something i have too always been afraid of , and always taken nolva- clomid to combat .... experiance has taught me that usually 1-2 weeks in i need to take nolva as my nipples get sore and im sure its due to estrogen buildup .... my wife laughs and has told me she has the same soreness a couple days before "that time of the month".... but untill you take your first cycle you wont really know how your body will react .... also on a very light cycle 400-500ml per week i dont get symptoms but do still take precaution anyways
Girth

Top Bottom