Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell if it is estrogen related fat?

tyguy

Fighting the Good Fight
Platinum
I have some liquidex coming in tomorrow and I am curious how I can tell if it is estrogen related fat? I am using the l-dex to help with gyno and water in my test/fina cycle, but am excited about that fat loss capabilities of l-dex.

Thanks,

TY

estrogenic fat patterning is mainly around your love handles and lower chest. If you store an unusual amount of fat there relative to everywhere else, you can bet it's estrogenic related.

thanks, and bump for more

I have some lower chest fat, don't understand why, and tried liquidex- but it was a generic version of 1mg/ml, it didn't do anything for me. I just got some real Liquidex 4mg/ml, and am wondering if that will work or if I should just save it for a cycle?

TRAX- if that's the indication of lower chest fat coming from estrogen, why do you think the liquidex didn't help in reducing the fat in that area?

Good luck tyguy- hope it works out for you bud.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
I have some lower chest fat, don't understand why, and tried liquidex- but it was a generic version of 1mg/ml, it didn't do anything for me. I just got some real Liquidex 4mg/ml, and am wondering if that will work or if I should just save it for a cycle?

TRAX- if that's the indication of lower chest fat coming from estrogen, why do you think the liquidex didn't help in reducing the fat in that area?

Good luck tyguy- hope it works out for you bud.

Hmm not sure, think Macro or Huck can answer this better. What was your diet like? My lower chest fat was almost compleletly gone once I ran an arimidex/nyc combo with diet and cardio.

TraxZBT said:

Hmm not sure, think Macro or Huck can answer this better. What was your diet like? My lower chest fat was almost compleletly gone once I ran an arimidex/nyc combo with diet and cardio.

With the NYC/(armidex or Liquidex) combo.... do they work together better.... Basically what I am asking.. could I get the same results from ECA and DEX?

thanks,

Ty

ulter said:
I know it's geared more toward Yohimburn questions but there is some good information at www.yohimburn.com/faq.htm about where estrogen fat in men is about half way down the page.

Thanks Ulter.... that was very useful.

Ty

Top Bottom