Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you suck up every drop from a ampule?

JD2001

I never get the full dosage of what I am taking because I cant suck up all the juice in the amp with the syringe I am using. The syring needle is pointed so it is very hard to get every drop of the juice when it is like that. I thought about if the needle was flat it will beable to get every drop. I have'nt tried it but maybe cut off the tip of the needle with some fingernail clippers would make it flat. Anyone have any other ideas on how to get all of what is in the ampule.

Well, I don't know the best way to do it, but this is what I do. I soak the entire ampule in fairly hot water (not boiling or anything) for at least a minute or so. That way it is runny, and not that viscous. Then I just keep sucking as much as I can.

I would be interested to hear what others do.

I set my amps in front of a small ceramic heater for a minute. I also set my syringe in front of it too, before I shoot.

Never thought I'd get much use out of a heater in the summer:D

What works for me is drawing in 2ccs of air into the needle and then inserting the needle into the vial and inject the air. This creates enough pressure to force all of the juice out. For God's sake don't clip the end off of your needle! You would be wise to delete that statement before you get flamed unmercifully!

Last edited:
Its really not that hard... since the point of the needle is angled, hold it in the opposite direction, which will leave the tip parallel to the bottom of the amp. You'll get nearly all of it, and whatever is left, is not much to make much of a difference. Try not to bang the needle on the bottom though, it will dull the needle and make the injection a little more painful than it needs to be.

What YellowD says is correct - just 1 question?

You do realize that the tip is angled for a reason? There's only 1 reason it's angled and clipping the angle off would defeat that. I'll let you think on this a bit.

I don't think he'll be using the cut needle to inject it into himself - just to draw from the amp. But none of that is necessary. Just do as was said before, turn the pin so that you can see the hole, tip against the lower side of the amp. Hold your amp almost horizontal and put the tip of the needle against the bottom of the amp, but don't shake too much (the more you move the pin, the more dull it's getting). Draw the juice spinning the pin if needed to get every last micro drop. Don't be afraid to pull in air trying to get the goods, more air in the syringe makes it easier to get the bubbles out. I never leave a drop and usually get away with using the same pin to inject myself.

Well, I bang that needle against the glass and get as much of the juicy-juice as I can. I don't care how dull the needle gets, since I always use a fresh one. They only cost me $4 for 100, so wtf.

And bouncer, what do you mean, get ready for the flame throwers? I am confused. :confused:

Top Bottom