Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I tell my wife?

USman80

What's the best way to tell my wife I want to try steroids? I think she may have reservations about it because naturally she will probably think the worst and doesn't know much about them. Any tips?

What's the best way to tell my wife I want to try steroids? I think she may have reservations about it because naturally she will probably think the worst and doesn't know much about them. Any tips?

It will be better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Your body your choice.

You remind me of a dude that called into the Podcast and asked something similar to what you are asking...

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-271-mma-athlete-questions-it-all-call-in/

Check out that episode as we go into a lot of detail in answering his questions.

Gonna have to agree with RickV. You are the man in the relationship - you don't need her permission.

That said, unless you have a legal prescription for TRT - then you do have to consider legality. Granted, chances of getting in trouble for gear used for personal use is extremely slim, but something to consider.

It also depends on how old you are. If you're in your mid to late 30's or older, then you could get a test to see how your testosterone levels are doing.

If that isn't an option, then you have 1 of 2 options:

1. Just take them and if she finds out - apologize for not telling her about using them, but don't apologize for actually using them. Don't use the words "I'm sorry."

2. Tell her you're going to start using testosterone for health and fitness reasons - and that you'll get blood work done before, during, and after - to help ease her mind about it. But state it as something that you are going to do. You don't ask her for permission.

you should know each other enough before getting married where she already knows your hobbies and interests and knows you use steroids

otherwise that is evidence you married A: without really knowing the person or B: too young in life

We've been together 15 years but this'll be my first time ever taking steroids. Anyway I told her about it and all she seemed to object too is me asking her to inject me because she doesn't like needles. For the record I would never have done that anyway. I inject myself. So it seems as though all is good in my household.

you should show you are educated on the subject enough where you can prove to her that you know what you are doing is safe

if i was with someone who was using steroids and didn't know what they were doing i would have a problem with it too.

You're right Steve, when you put it like that I think it's kinda normal for your partner to have some doubts over the safety of what you're doing. But that's to be expected from people who know very very little about it and naturally they will just think the worse. But I've enjoyed the journey of learning more about this. It's been fun and interesting. Now I just hope they open the God damn gyms asap in northern Virginia!!!!

You're right Steve, when you put it like that I think it's kinda normal for your partner to have some doubts over the safety of what you're doing. But that's to be expected from people who know very very little about it and naturally they will just think the worse. But I've enjoyed the journey of learning more about this. It's been fun and interesting. Now I just hope they open the God damn gyms asap in northern Virginia!!!!

yeah it is hard for anyone to tell me anything since i write, mod steroid forums and do all these podcasts. even if some smartass tries to argue with me on a topic i just link them to all the stuff and it shuts them off. that will atleast put her mind at ease.

for you, you just need to educate yourself 1000% on this stuff. even consider hiring someone like me to guide you and let her know that you are hiring me and she won't be able to say shit. i've done consults with wife/husbands together where i've alleviated all her concerns

Talk to her casually and say how you've heard the dangers are overblown. Then do what you want and tell her later.

Top Bottom