Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I put HCG in sterile vial?

AMGETR

I bought a few 30ml sterile vials from GPZ to mix my HCG. How can I put the powder in it? Do I just take off the top, put in the powder, then put the lid back on and then inject the BAC water in it???

AMGETR said:
I bought a few 30ml sterile vials from GPZ to mix my HCG. How can I put the powder in it? Do I just take off the top, put in the powder, then put the lid back on and then inject the BAC water in it???

No :eek:

The only way you are going to get it in the sterile vial is by mixing it then putting it in there in its constituted liquid form. (uinless you have a crimper to put the top back on after you remove it...)

The Terminator said:
No :eek:

The only way you are going to get it in the sterile vial is by mixing it then putting it in there in its constituted liquid form. (uinless you have a crimper to put the top back on after you remove it...)

Yep - and DON'T use the solution that comes w/the HCG. It's not stable for very long. Toss it and use the bac water instead. Also, r/ber the refridg. it after mixing.

Ok. So I will take the top off, put the powder and liquid in it. Put the top on, and a new crimper. Mix it, then put it into my syrenges and store in fridge. Cool. Thanks guys.

AMGETR said:
Ok. So I will take the top off, put the powder and liquid in it. Put the top on, and a new crimper. Mix it, then put it into my syrenges and store in fridge. Cool. Thanks guys.

NO, I wouldnt do that...

DONT mix it until you are ready to start using it up :)

Did you buy sealed (sterile) empty vials or open vials and tops? If you bought the sealed vials you have to mix the HCG and then inject it into the vials. Unless you have a way to re-sterilize the sealed vials, don't open them. If you bought vials and tops separately, you'll have to sterilize them.

Top Bottom