Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I minimize acne while on my stack?

wannagetripped

My back looks like I freakin peperoni pizza when I'm working out. I'm taking Dbol, Test Cyp and EQ, any suggestions without dramatically impacting my gains?

wannagetripped said:
My back looks like I freakin peperoni pizza when I'm working out. I'm taking Dbol, Test Cyp and EQ, any suggestions without dramatically impacting my gains?
Tanning, i also use a trick that i learned from Antnony i have been using my shampoo as a body wash(Nioxin/Nizoral)...seems to be working pretty good

Dish soap worked miracles for me. Coupled with tanning it will clear up anything I have on my chest, arms, or back within a week or two.
What I do is apply a nice portion of dish soap to the affected area once a day and leave it on. It can burn your skin though and give it a rough texture if you do it too much. By the time that happens it should have killed most of the bacteria and you should see improvements.

Got this post from another board,a good read.

What causes acne
acne is a function of 3 things working in tandem:
1) p. acnes bacteria
2) internal sebum (grease) production
3) inflammation

Basically, hormone fluctuations increase the amount of sebum production (grease production) which interacts with the p. acnes bacteria that is in ones pores. The pores become clogged, the bacteria fester, and induces an inflammation response by the body... on the surface, this is manifested by nasty red bumps, etc. etc. This will be most pronounced during times of hormone fluctuation - i.e. at the beginning of a cycle and when coming off of a cycle. Also, the type of substances that cause acne differ for everyone - GH and high anabolic / low androgenic substances like anavar are usually less of a culprit than test and tren, for example. Some sensitive individuals also cite the differences in esters as having different effects in their acne reactions (i.e. the less gradual the increase in blood serum hormone levels, the more severe the reaction). This sounds intuitive, but I am not sure if it is applicable in your situation of enth vs. cyp.

Treating Acne
Acne is treated by specifically addressing the 3 above factors.

1) Anti-bacterial clensers like clindimyacin, various alcohol based products, etc. are good for addressing the p. acnes bacteria externally. Anti-biotics like dioxicycline, minocycline, tetracycline, etc. attack internally.

2) Retinoids like accutane, to my knowledge, primarily work by giving you a huge dose of concentrated vitamin A - basically "rebuilding" your skin and "turning off" your grease production, dramatically reducing incidence of clogged pores. I am not sure if it works on inflammation, but I am fairly certain it is not an anti-biotic.

3) OTC anti-inflammation meds are more reactionary - not really preventing breakouts, but mitigating your body's heightened response to the clogged pore. This isn't really a solution.

The problem with Accutane (and I've been on it twice) is that it dries you out, ****s with your liver, and can have strange side effects on nighttime vision (some people say mental effect to, though I discount it based on the legislative history). The problem with anti-biotics is that they are not highly directed and work on your entire system to reduce good and bad bacteria. The problem with topical solutions is that they do not accomodate for internal causes of acne.

Dishsoap, incidentally, works on 2 of the above factors - it is typically anti-bacterial and it "gets the grease out" - many have been formulated to have a specific anti-grease effect in addition to being anti-bacterial . It should actually work well...

That being said, i would go with the dish detergent after a shower at night and make sure you are washing with a topical clenser like Neutragena on affected areas after physical exertion. 10% Benzoyl Peroxide is OTC and would also work in place of dish detergent. Tanning and B5 do help as well. Everyone varies with their acne treatment - find one that works for you and be consistent.

If you are experiencing serious cystic acne with scarring, I would consider accutane, but it is a serious drag to be on that for 6 months at a clip with monthly blood tests. After going on accutane once however, future acne severity does decrease for many significantly (on subsequent cycles) and can usually be managed by revisiting the previously failed treatments... Best of luck!

tanning helps alot and i also use the proactive body wash. i just put it on a scrub brush and scrub my back raw with the shit. takes about a week to get going but it helps.

also, im probably going to get flamed for this but from my own personal experience test cyp is dirty. it always gives me fucking acne. every time. if i use test e i barely get any. im sure the dbol is causing alot of it too.

i also recommend getting a shower right after the gym to get rid of all the sweat.

on a side note and not to hijack but does anyone else get acne from eq or NPP?

You might also try loading Vitamin B5 (aka Pantothenic acid - yes it is still just your standard vitamin cap) for a few days - like 2-3g x 2/day -- see if that helps put a dent in it. It helps to clean up some of the deeper ones sort of from the inside.

Nizoral type shampoo is also very good.

Try Neutrogena body wash and changing your sheets and pillow cases 2x a week. cearasil Ultra Face wash, acne cream, and cleansing pads seem to work really well for me. Diet-wise I stay away from sugar-soda, chocolate, and shit foods w/ lots of preservatives like Doritos, hot dogs, etc.(which you should do anyways) Drinking a gallon or more of water a day is crucial. Good luck pizza back.

wannagetripped said:

If it's available take a dip in ocean water. Tanning helps as well.

Thanks guys. I always shower immediately and I've been scrubbing my back and putting on acne cream before I go to bed. I'm going to try the shampoo idea and see if that helps. It's not TOO bad during the day, just immediately following my work out, it's completely horrible. Can't wear a tank top to the gym anymore.

Top Bottom