Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get rid of my wifes cellulite?

Toenail Juice Z

My wife has a small case of cellulite around her buttocks and hips.

I'm putting her on an intense cardio training program. BUT is this enough?

Could I perhaps incorporate some Clenbuterol or Winstrol. Would it benefit the case of cellulite?

Appreciate any advice. (Especially from the ladies)

Last edited:
Your best bet would be to go ask this question in the womens forum. They know much more about their bodies than we do.

Do a thread search on topical yohimbine, by macro. Works well for spot adipose reduction. Also get her to check out the women's board. It may help her.

I was gonna say toss her ass out, but thats prolly not doable :D....j/k bro. Women sure seem to have a harder time losing fat than guys...either that or many just dont have the willpower and determination.

you can get rid of wife's cellulite easy with a divorce. seriously, get a separation and watch what kind of shape she'll get in. works everytime. cardio, low carb diet, clen and anavar are all good and are great together. i think you will find that winny will not be accepted easily on the women's board. they seem to not like winny and say they prefer anavar. other than that, post this on the women's board and see what they recommend.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
you can get rid of wife's cellulite easy with a divorce. seriously, get a separation and watch what kind of shape she'll get in. works everytime. cardio, low carb diet, clen and anavar are all good and are great together. i think you will find that winny will not be accepted easily on the women's board. they seem to not like winny and say they prefer anavar. other than that, post this on the women's board and see what they recommend.
:mix:

What's the deal with everyone trying to juice up their wives or girlfriends?

Just make her run around the block alot and eat clean. If she can't lose the fat while exercising regularly (and eating properly) she won't be able to while you're hookin her up with some juice! IF people aren't already training and eating clean they shouldn't start in on AAS. You need to train for a few months (or years) to get to a point where that stuff is effective and worthwhile. Shortcuts just mean people won't value the end result.

Chicks are already scrutinized too much. From a very early age they are told to not eat too much, don't get fat, be skinny like her, etc...To ask her to take AAS (illegal drugs) to look better...come on man?! what do you think that is doing to her self esteem?!

Maybe I'm going off the deep end, but I'm super sensitive to this stuff. I had a bulemic girlfriend in college and watched her health (mental and physical) deteriorate. She was gorgeous, but always thought she weighed too much, wasn't pretty. Finally it got to be too much and me and her family dragged her into a treatment center. That pretty much killed our relationship, but it opened my eyes to issues I never have to deal with. As an endurance athlete I've never had to worry too much about my weight, but I feel the pressure to be lean and mean. I couldn't imagine if I had that pressure just to look good or fit in with my peers.

Just my $.02. No offense bro.
FHG

Top Bottom